- Trevor Lawrence prop bets may provide value for players who focus on the quarterback’s passing yards and touchdowns overs.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars utilize Lawrence’s athleticism more as an underdog, making him a good bet to rush for more than his 14.5-yard rushing prop.
- In a win-or-go-home scenario, betting on the Jaguars to call Lawrence’s number in the red zone and have him score a touchdown may be a worthwhile longshot.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Trevor Lawrence props take center stage on Saturday night when the former first-overall pick starts in his first-ever NFL playoff game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Prop bets for Trevor Lawrence include passing yards, passing touchdowns, interceptions, rushing yards, and to score a non-passing touchdown.
Trevor Lawrence Passing Props
Legal NFL sportsbooks have set the Trevor Lawrence passing prop just above his yards per game average of 241.9 this season and his touchdown prop just above his 1.47 touchdowns per game average.
Total Passing Yards Prop for Trevor Lawrence
- Over 246.5 Yards -115
- Under 246.5 Yards -115
Passing Touchdowns Prop for Trevor Lawrence
- Over 1.5 Passing TDs -115
- Under 1.5 Passing TDs -115
Lawrence and Jaguars found a lot of success passing the ball through the air in the Week 3 meeting against the Titans earlier this season that suggests the over for his passing yards is the best bet:
- Trevor Lawrence vs the Chargers: 28 for 39 on passing attempts for 262 passing yards, 3 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions
Given that successful gameplan for Lawrence in Week 3, it should be expected that the Jaguars use a similar strategy of airing it out in their Wild Card matchup against the Chargers.
When Jacksonville has asked Trevor Lawrence to throw the ball more than his average of 34.4 pass attempts per game in 2022, Lawrence has responded with statistics that suggest he may smash the over for passing yards and touchdowns:
- Trevor Lawrence in games with less than 34.4 passing attempts (Nine Games): 19.2 Completions on 28 Attempts for 190.44 Yards, 1 Touchdown, and 0.44 Interceptions
- Trevor Lawrence in games with more than 34.4 passing attempts (Eight Games): 26.75 Completions on 41.5 Attempts for 299.88 Yards, 2 Touchdowns, and 0.5 Interceptions
With legal sports betting sites offering -115 odds on both sides of the T-Law interceptions prop, betting on the Trevor Lawrence prop for interceptions is nothing better than a toss-up for bettors and sportsbooks alike.
Interceptions Prop for Trevor Lawrence
- Over 0.5 Interceptions -115
- Under 0.5 Interceptions -115
Trevor Lawrence Rushing Props
Lawrence has had eight games this season with at least 15 rushing yards and nine with fewer, with sportsbooks once again setting a Trevor Lawrence prop right near his season-long average (17.1 rush yards per game).
Rushing Yards Prop for Trevor Lawrence
- Over 14.5 Rushing Yards -115
- Under 14.5 Rushing Yards -115
One edge for Trevor Lawrence’s rushing yard prop bettors is to look at his rushing yard averages as a favorite and an underdog:
- Favorite (5 Games): 9.6 Rush Yards Per Game
- Underdog (12 Games): 20.25 Rush Yards Per Game
With Jacksonville a 2.5-point underdog versus Los Angeles, betting the over on Trevor Lawrence rush yards may be a sound bet.
Jacksonville employs Lawrence on the ground when they must, with bettors able to take that logic to the next step when betting on Lawrence to score a touchdown with one of the many options at Bovada.
Touchdown Props for Trevor Lawrence
- Anytime Touchdown Scorer +350
- First Half Touchdown Scorer +550
- 1st Quarter Touchdown Scorer +1200
- First Touchdown Scorer +1900
- First Touchdown Scorer for the Jaguars +1000
Jacksonville has seen their Red Zone touchdown rate drop from their season-long average of 53.45% for the season down to just 42.86% over their past three games and may need to utilize Lawrence’s legs to find paydirt against the Chargers.
Trevor Lawrence has five rushing touchdowns on the season meaning he has shown the ability to score on the ground before.
Although Lawrence’s touchdown props are not as safe as his passing props or rushing yard props, in a win-or-go-home game versus the Chargers the Jaguars may be forced to have Trevor run the ball in the Red Zone, making any of his touchdown scoring options viable long shots.
Are you trailing or fading Trevor Lawrence prop bets at Bovada?
In order to provide you with the best independent sports betting news and content LegalSportsBetting.com may receive a commission from partners when you make a purchase through a link on our site.
Brett is a passionate sports writer who majored in Sport Management at Florida State University. He combines his knowledge of stats with his understanding of game theory to find the best values when sports betting. Brett enjoys golfing, playing cornhole, and hanging out by the pool when he’s not locked in watching games.