Last updated on: October 30th, 2023
2023 Legal BetOnline Sportsbook Review
This 2023 BetOnline review breaks down everything the top sports betting site has to offer. Not only is BetOnline a legal betting site that has been accepting USA players for over a decade, they are one of the most trusted books on the market. Along with sports to bet on, this page covers all of the different available betting types and banking methods. Additionally, you will find a variety of sports betting bonuses that will boost your bankroll. No matter what sports you want to bet on, BetOnline.ag has you covered with thousands of different props, lines, and odds. This is the premier legal sports betting option for low stakes and high stakes players.
Does BetOnline Accept US Players?
While sports betting laws in the United States continue to evolve, BetOnline is one of the best legal sports betting sites that accept US players in 2023. Due to its location, as an overseas business, this sports betting site falls outside of the jurisdiction of the United States government. However, how does BetOnline take US players is still a commonly asked question. BetOnline.ag has a license by the gaming commission in Panama City, Panama, offering a legal sports betting experience that is safe and reliable for US players.
Accepts USA Players?
BetOnline accepts players from every state in the US except New Jersey.
Bet anywhere from $1 up to $25,000 on your favorite teams.
Best Payout Method:
Bitcoin is your best option for fast sportsbook payouts at BetOnline.
How To Sign Up At BetOnline
- Visit BetOnline through a mobile device or a computer and click the “Join Now” button in the top right corner of the page.
- This will prompt every new player to insert their full name, email address, zip code, and phone number and create a password.
- The bettor will be logged into their new account after the sign-up process and BetOnline will ask how the player would like to make their first deposit.
- Bitcoin is the recommended deposit method (87% of players use it) and it will let the player type in the desired deposit amount and will offer one of their welcome bonuses for the deposit methods chosen.
Are There Any States That Are Not Accepted At BetOnline?
BetOnline is a legal sportsbook accepting players from 49 states, with New Jersey being the only exception. The online sportsbook has decided not to offer betting odds for anybody living in New Jersey at this time but the decision could always change in the future. While the states with legal sports betting is less than 49 for commercial books, the answer to is BetOnline legal is still 100% yes. This is because the gambling site is licensed and operated outside of the US.
Legal Sports Betting Bonuses At BetOnline
One of the best things about using BetOnline is the sports betting bonuses that are offered to all new players. Reviewing the BetOnline deposit bonus options helps every player find the promotion that works for them. For example, when you make your first deposit at this book, they’ll match it by 50%, up to $1,000. That’s not all, though. For every subsequent deposit you make, you can use the lifetime bonus guarantee that the sportsbook offers. This will match each deposit by 25%, up to $1,000. No other book is going to offer you such a generous deposit opportunity. Check out the best sports betting bonuses below:
- Welcome Bonus: 50% matching up to $1,000 (one time)
- 1st Time Crypto Bonus: 100% 1st Time matching up to $1,000 Crypto Bonus
- Lifetime Guarantee: 25% matching up to $1,000
- Crypto Reload Bonus: 35% matching up to $1,000
Best Sports Betting Deposit Options At BetOnline
As a top sports betting site that allows US players, BetOnline makes depositing easier than any other sportsbook. With over 20 different sports betting deposit methods finding an option that works best for you is simple. To deposit, players must simply click the link to their site, select the banking section in the top right corner, and then select the desired deposit method. You will then fill out the payment information of your credit card, bank transfer, crypto, or other chosen transactional method.
- Bitcoin: $25-$500,000 Depositing Range, No Fees, Available In 15 Minutes
- Cryptocurrencies (non-Bitcoin): $20-$100,000 Depositing Range, No Fees, Available In Under 2 Hours
- Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover): $25-$5,000 Depositing Range, 7.5% Fee, Available Instantly
- Money Order: $300-$9,000 Depositing Range, Ranging Fees, Available Within 15 Business Days
- Wire Transfer: $500-$10,000 Depositing Range, No Fees, Available In 2-3 Business Days
- Person to Person: $100-$600 Depositing Range, Free if over $300, Available the next Business Day
Prepaid Cards That Allow International Deposits Into BetOnline
- Serve (America Express) – Serve offers the ability to use prepaid cards for sports betting because they allow for international transactions. This includes funding a BetOnline account from the US. The transactions are secure and the card is free to purchase online but could cost up to $4 at a retail store.
- Bluebird (American Express) – This prepaid card has no monthly fees and no fees for international transactions for funding a BetOnline account.
- Brinks (Mastercard) – The prepaid card has no transactional fees and can be used for secure and fast international deposits into BetOnline for US bettors.
Legal Payout Methods At BetOnline
While there are many legal payout methods at BetOnline available, cryptocurrency has become the recommended option by the site. Emphasized for its fast sportsbook payouts, the sportsbook also comes with no fees for crypto transactions. There are other methods of withdrawing on the table, but they take longer. Along with this legal BetOnline sports betting review, the customer service team can also help you find the perfect payout method.
Pro Tip For Making Fast Sports Betting Payouts At BetOnline
If you do not want to take advantage of the same day payouts at BetOnline that crypto has to offer, check by courier, and bank transfer payouts can take anywhere from 48 hours to 14 days to be received in the US.
- Cryptocurrencies (Including Bitcoin): $20-$100,000 Payout Range, Free, Completed in 48 Hours
- Money Order: $500-$4,500 Payout Range that must be done in $500 increments, $80 fee, Completed in 7 Business Days
- Wire Transfer: $500-$25,000 Payout Range, Fee is the greater of $45 or 3%, Completed in 15 Business Days
- Person to Person: $50-$400 Payout Range, Ranging Fee between $26 and $51, Completed in 10 Business Days
- Check by Courier: $500-$2,500 Payout Range, Fee is the greater of $50 or 3%, Arrives in up to 7 Business Days
Using Bitcoin To Bank With BetOnline
Because of the security of the method, BetOnline is one of the many legal Bitcoin sports betting sites that recommends using the method. However, BetOnline takes it a step further by offering the biggest bonuses and the fastest processing times. In order or get started, create a Bitcoin wallet and purchase Bitcoin. In your virtual wallet, you can buy Bitcoin and use the funds to mark a deposit.
Sports Available For Wagers At BetOnline
- Martial Arts
- 2023 World Cup
- Auto Racing
- Horse Racing
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Winter Sports
Legal NFL Betting At BetOnline
BetOnline is well known for being one of the best legal NFL betting sites, accepting both live and future wagers. Anyone looking for how does BetOnline work for the NFL season will be happy to know that there are constant futures offered. This looks like player awards, divisional/conference odds, and much more. Additionally, legal Super Bowl betting is available all year round for all US players.
Betting On College Football At BetOnline
Legal sports betting at BetOnline opens the door for placing wagers on college sports. More specifically, legal college football betting is fully available to all players in the US. Both player and game props, along with game lines and wagers on the 2023-24 CFP.
Legal NBA Betting At BetOnline
Offered year-round, BetOnline.ag is legal in the US for all NBA betting. Because of this, these odds can fluctuate daily as trades, day-to-day performance, and injuries are all used to offer players the most up-to-date odds available.
BetOnline Esports Betting
BetOnline is a prier destination for legal Esports betting for all US players. This BetOnline review covers the entire Esports field, as they take wagers on everything from League of Legends to Rainbow Six. If there’s an esports league out there, BetOnline has ways to bet on it. They’ve been experimenting with how to properly place odds on esports games with different catch-up mechanics than real ones. So, you’ll be able to access League of Legends sports betting sites and bet on props like first blood just as easily as a normal sporting event.
Esports Available To Bet On At BetOnline
- League of Legends
- Dota 2
- Rainbow Six
- Rocket League
- Mobile Legends
Sports Betting Contests at BetOnline
BetOnline hosts sports betting contests throughout the year for many different events. The most common promotional contests are on the NFL, March Madness, and the UFC. BetOnline updates its lists of sports betting contests every season. The current contests at BetOnline are:
- Weekly Perfect Parlay Combo: BetOnline is offering a $100,000 perfect parlay contest each NFL week. Make a bet on either the spread or the total of each game. Those who correctly guess each one win a prize. Each pick must be correct, as pushes count as losses in the contest. Entry is free into BetOnline’s Perfect Parlay contest, as long as the player has placed at $50 in wagers in the week leading up to the contest.
Wager Limits At BetOnline
The wager limits by sport and bet type are broken down during this legal BetOnline review. You can find all of the varying wager limits at BetOnline’s sportsbook page, under the Useful Links tab. The great thing about the wager limits at BetOnline is that they will adjust them if you contact the book. They have also enabled bettors to lay the same bet every 61 seconds. So, if you can’t get the line adjusted to exactly where you want it to go, you can lay multiple bets on the same thing.
- Wager limits for NFL Spreads run up to $25,000. Moneylines and totals betting limits are set to $15,000.
- NBA and MLB totals are both limited to $5,000 per bet, as are NBA moneylines and MLB runlines.
- MLB Moneylines have a limit of $10,000, as do NBA spreads.
- NCAA Basketball games have a spread betting limit of $3,000, moneyline limit of $1,500, and a totals limit of $1,000.
- NCAA Baseball maxes out at $500 for moneylines and totals.
- NCAA Football spreads max out at $15,000 and have a $5,000 betting limit for moneylines and totals
Mobile Betting At BetOnline
Mobile betting is available at BetOnline. With this tool, you can use your browser on your smartphone to place wagers on sporting events. This means that you will be able to access BetOnline’s award-winning wagering odds no matter where you are, no matter when you need to do so.
Does BetOnline Have An App?
BetOnline does not have a mobile sportsbook app on the App Store or the Google Play Store. They prefer instead to operate inside of your mobile browser, so you don’t have to download anything to wager on your phone.
iPhone Betting With BetOnline
Just because BetOnline does not have an app in the IOS Store, does not mean they are not one of the most trusted iPhone sportsbooks in the US. On most iPhones, you can access BetOnline from Safari or any added on browser. The sportsbook will recognize that you are using Safari and then show you a mobile version of the website. You can use this to place wagers wherever you are.
Android Betting With BetOnline
Mobile Android sports betting is available at BetOnline via their mobile website. You won’t be able to download an app for Android devices in the USA, but you can still place bets by using your browser – from Chrome to Edge – to visit the BetOnline sportsbook anyway.
Live Betting At BetOnline Sportsbook
One of the best things that online sportsbooks can offer is live sport betting. This feature accepts wagers on games while they are in progress, bringing you as close to the action as possible. At BetOnline, you can participate in this form of wagering on both the computer and from your mobile device. Daily live betting odds will be listed on the sportsbook homepage, under the flashing live betting tab. There, you’ll also find a calendar of the upcoming games and matches that will have live odds. This is one of the best ways to really get into legal sports betting at an online sportsbook.
Using Golf as an example, here are some of the wagers you can place in BetOnline’s live betting section.
Typical wagers of “who will win” are available, with red arrows denoting those whose odds have gotten longer, while green arrows denote those who have moved towards the top of the odds boards.
Wagers on the hole being broadcast live are available, with the arrows denoting the same things – green for risers, red for fallers.
This experience remains true across most live sports betting at BetOnline, with exceptions only arising in cases that are far more complex than most will ever encounter.
Legal Horse Racing Betting At BetOnline
This 2023 BetOnline review does not just stop at traditional sports but also covers all things horse racing betting at BetOnline. Whenever people search for how to use BetOnline, it is often about horse racing and sports betting. You can find plenty of futures odds on the biggest horse races in the world such as the Kentucky Derby and Dubai World Cup. As one of the top horse racing betting sites in the US, you will be able to find odds on daily races. Also, they offer some of the best horse betting promotions, which give you a rebate of 9% to take advantage of on any race.
Horse Betting Bonuses At BetOnline
- Daily 9% – BetOnline offers a 9% rebate for horse bettors that place wagers online that would pay out $2.20 or less, with no limit for max earnings.
- Risk Free First Bet – For new payers of the Racebook at BetOnline, the legal horse betting book will pay players up to $25 that was lost on their first wager. This bonus can be received 48 hours after contacting the BetOnline team and has a 6x rollover attached.
Customer Service at BetOnline
As a top sports betting site that accepts US players, BetOnline provides three easy to use methods of communication when it comes to getting in touch with a customer service representative. You can get in touch with their customer service through their live chat feature. Also, you can email them depending on which service you are using.
- General Email: cs@BetOnline.ag
- Poker Email: poker@BetOnline.ag
- Casino Email: casino@BetOnline.ag
- Skill Games Email: skillgames@BetOnline.ag
If you would prefer to speak with someone, there is a toll-free number that you can call. 1-888-426-3661. You’ll answer a few prompts before being directed to the representative that is most qualified to help you. Of course, BetOnline provides both English and Spanish speaking customer representatives.
Is BetOnline.ag Sportsbook Safe
Is BetOnline.ag Sportsbook Legit?
BetOnline has been providing online gambling opportunities to American players since 1991 without incident, making it one of the most legitimate gambling sites around. You’ll be able to play for real money and receive your payouts in a timely manner when you gamble at BetOnline. Not only is this a legal sports betting site, it is also a legitimate racebook with ties to tracks around the world, and a highly respected casino and poker room.
Can BetOnline.ag Sportsbook Be Trusted?
Where Is BetOnline Sportsbook Licensed?
How Secure Is BetOnline Sportsbook?
Can I Trust BetOnline To Keep My Personal Information Safe?
How To Contact BetOnline Sportsbook
What Is The Legal Betting Age At BetOnline.ag?
Does BetOnline Sportsbook Have A Mobile App?
Does BetOnline Sportsbook Take PayPal Deposits?
Why Does BetOnline.ag Ask For My Social Security Number?
Can I Bet Real Money At BetOnline Sportsbook?
Is BetOnline Sportsbook Legal In My State
BetOnline operates in all fifty states, but there are several states, however, that have passed legislation that technically prevents the use of online gambling sites. Most do no target the bettor, but rather the operator of the site. Because BetOnline is located outside of the states’ authority, it is still technically a legal betting site. Regardless, we want you to be aware that if you live in Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Montana, Utah, Washington, or Wisconsin, using an online gambling site is strictly done at your own risk. No one has ever been arrested in these states for using online sportsbooks or casinos, but again, it is at your own risk if you would like to gamble online.