Last updated on: June 8th, 2023
Legal BetOnline Sportsbook Review
BetOnline has been one of the top legal sports betting sites in the United States. Active for two decades, the popular sportsbook has provided elite betting odds and payouts since. Find sports betting, casino gambling, and a racebook here. Why is BetOnline is so popular? Because if they don’t have the betting odds for something, then those odds probably don’t exist! Due to their fast payouts, depositing methods, and huge bonuses, they are on top of the game. BetOnline accepts and pays out with more transactional methods than any other sportsbook. BetOnline is the premier legal sports betting option for low stakes and high stakes players.
Is BetOnline.ag Legal In The USA?
While sports betting laws in the United States continues to evolve, BetOnline’s sportsbook is legal for US residents to use. Due to its location, as an overseas business, BetOnline falls outside of the jurisdiction of the United States government. Under the World Trade Organization, they have the right to offer a service to US residents. Unless your state has explicit laws banning your use of online sportsbook sites, then it is also legal for you to bet at BetOnline in the US. BetOnline has a license by the gaming commission in Panama City, Panama, and has been a safe and reliable legal sportsbook to US customers for over nine years.
Accepts USA Players?
BetOnline accepts players from every state in the US except New Jersey.
Bet anywhere from $1 up to $25,000 on your favorite teams.
Best Payout Method:
Bitcoin is your best option for fast sportsbook payouts at BetOnline.
Real BetOnline.ag Sportsbook Review
BetOnline is one of the bigger mobile sportsbooks in the US and is legal to operate. Headquartered overseas, they bypass any specific state’s gambling regulations. BetOnline is one of the favorite choices for bettors. Since there is no regional lock, betting on sports in any state becomes very easy. In short, it is legal to use BetOnline to bet on your favorite sports teams, sporting events, and athletes.
- Bonus Options
- Live Betting
- Future Betting
How To Sign Up At BetOnline
- Visit BetOnline through a mobile device or a computer and click the “Join Now” button in the top right corner of the page.
- This will prompt every new player to insert their full name, email address, zip code, and phone number and create a password.
- The bettor will be logged into their new account after the sign-up process and BetOnline will ask how the player would like to make their first deposit.
- Bitcoin is the recommended deposit method (87% of players use it) and it will let the player type in the desired deposit amount and will offer one of their welcome bonuses for the deposit methods chosen.
Should I Sign Up For Other Sportsbooks After BetOnline?
While BetOnline offers some of the most competitive and fresh odds on the market, it is always beneficial to have multiple sportsbook accounts. The process of signing up for legal sportsbooks like Bovada and MyBookie is extremely simple and multiple online accounts allow bettors to quickly shop through lines and find the book with the most value for each wager. There are no limits to how many legal sportsbook accounts every bettor can create and utilize.
Are There Any States That Are Not Accepted At BetOnline?
BetOnline offers a secure and legal sports betting service to 49 US states, with New Jersey being the only exception. The online sportsbook has decided not to offer betting odds for anybody living in New Jersey at this time but the decision could always change in the future. BetOnline is still 100% legal for residents no matter if the sports betting laws in your state support regulation or avoid the concept altogether.
Welcome Bonuses at BetOnline
After creating your account at BetOnline, you’ll need to make a deposit and get in on the perks. One of the best things about using BetOnline for all of your legal sports betting needs is the insane sports betting bonuses you become privy to. For example, when you make your first deposit at this book, they’ll match it by 50%, up to $1,000. That’s not all, though. For every subsequent deposit you make, you can use the lifetime bonus guarantee that BetOnline offers. This will match each deposit by 25%, up to $1,000. No other book is going to offer you such a generous deposit opportunity. Here are some of the current promotional offers, along with bonus codes (note: promos are subject to change so check back frequently):
- Welcome Bonus: 50% matching up to $1,000 (one time)
- 1st Time Crypto Bonus: 100% 1st Time matching up to $1,000 Crypto Bonus
- Lifetime Guarantee: 25% matching up to $1,000
- Crypto Reload Bonus: 35% matching up to $1,000
How To Make A Deposit At BetOnline
BetOnline makes depositing easier than any other online sportsbook. With over 20 different sports betting deposit methods, finding a method that works best for you will not be a problem. To deposit into BetOnline, players must simply click the link to their site, select the banking section in the top right corner, and then select the deposit method that works best for you. BetOnline is well known for it’s wide variety of cryptocurrency options, but industry leading options are also available for non-crypto players as well. BetOnline deposit information for the different methods can be found below, with the list of cryptocurrency options available farther down the page:
- Bitcoin: $25-$500,000 Depositing Range, No Fees, Available In 15 Minutes
- Cryptocurrencies (non-Bitcoin): $20-$100,000 Depositing Range, No Fees, Available In Under 2 Hours
- Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover): $25-$5,000 Depositing Range, 7.5% Fee, Available Instantly
- Money Order: $300-$9,000 Depositing Range, Ranging Fees, Available Within 15 Business Days
- Wire Transfer: $500-$10,000 Depositing Range, No Fees, Available In 2-3 Business Days
- Person to Person: $100-$600 Depositing Range, Free if over $300, Available the next Business Day
Prepaid Cards That Allow International Deposits Into BetOnline
- Serve (America Express) – Serve offers the ability to use prepaid cards for sports betting because they allow for international transactions. This includes funding a BetOnline account from the US. The transactions are secure and the card is free to purchase online but could cost up to $4 at a retail store.
- Bluebird (American Express) – This prepaid card has no monthly fees and no fees for international transactions for funding a BetOnline account.
- Brinks (Mastercard) – The prepaid card has no transactional fees and can be used for secure and fast international deposits into BetOnline for US bettors.
Payout Methods At BetOnline
BetOnline was one of the first sportsbooks to use cryptocurrency as a primary option. Emphasized for its fast sportsbook payouts, BetOnline also comes with no fees for crypto transactions. There are other methods of withdrawing at BetOnline, but they take longer. Still, contact a customer service rep, as they can help you find a method that works.
- Cryptocurrencies (Including Bitcoin): $20-$100,000 Payout Range, Free, Completed in 48 Hours
- Money Order: $500-$4,500 Payout Range that must be done in $500 increments, $80 fee, Completed in 7 Business Days
- Wire Transfer: $500-$25,000 Payout Range, Fee is the greater of $45 or 3%, Completed in 15 Business Days
- Person to Person: $50-$400 Payout Range, Ranging Fee between $26 and $51, Completed in 10 Business Days
- Check by Courier: $500-$2,500 Payout Range, Fee is the greater of $50 or 3%, Arrives in up to 7 Business Days
Review Of BetOnline Payout Times
BetOnline was one of the first sportsbooks to adopt cryptocurrency as a primary, emphasized method of deposit and withdrawal. They did so because fast, convenient payouts have always been a cornerstone of their business. Even with slower, more conventional methods of transferring money like wire transfers and courier’s checks, BetOnline prioritizes the fastest possible delivery for their players. Withdrawal requests can take up to 48 hours to process, but once they are processed, cryptocurrency withdrawals are handled instantly.
A courier’s check will take five days to deliver on average, while a wire transfer can take as many as 15 days. When you go to cash out your winnings, you will be asked to fill out a security form to confirm your identity. It is recommended that you do this as soon as you can so you don’t face unnecessary delays in collecting your winnings.
BetOnline And Cryptocurrency
BetOnline is perhaps the most forward-thinking crypto sportsbook. They accept more than a dozen cryptocurrencies, and far outdo their competitors in terms of cryptos accepted. They even owned a Bored Ape at some point in time, although they have since changed their profile picture back.
Accepted Cryptocurrencies At BetOnline
- USD Coin (USDC)
- Tether (USDT)
- Stellar Lumens (XLM)
- Solana (SOL)
- Shiba Inu (SHIB)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Polygon (MATIC)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Chainlink (LINK)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Binance Coin (BNB)
- Avalanche (AVAX)
- ApeCoin (APE)
Using Bitcoin To Bank With BetOnline
Using Bitcoin is one of the best BetOnline sportsbook deposit methods. How to use Bitcoin for legal sports betting is easy. Also, it is secure and the fastest way to deposit and withdraw funds. Create a Bitcoin wallet and purchase Bitcoin. At your virtual wallet website, you can buy Bitcoin for sports betting at BetOnline. Many enjoy this, as it allows account funding without having personal information online. Legal sports betting has never been better with Bitcoin sports betting at BetOnline.
The Sports Covered By BetOnline
BetOnline features a wide range of sporting events to bet on. The majority of action is focused on the major American sports, such as the NBA and NFL, as well as NCAA football and basketball. However, they offer odds on eSports and many small market sports like Snooker and Darts, as well as handball, and futsal.
Sports Available For Wagers At BetOnline
- Martial Arts
- 2023 World Cup
- Auto Racing
- Horse Racing
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Winter Sports
Betting On The NFL At BetOnline
BetOnline is well known for both its weekly NFL betting odds as well as its futures betting odds. At BetOnline, players can bet on many different season-long futures, with the most popular being the site’s Super Bowl 58 futures. Of course, Super Bowl 58 betting odds at BetOnline change weekly.
College Football Specials At BetOnline
BetOnline is well known for their college football sportsbook site with many options that no other legal sportsbook can match. Their College Football Specials are an excellent example of that, offering win totals, season long bets, and prop bets involving this week’s CFB news.
NBA Lines At BetOnline
Legal NBA betting odds at BetOnline are offered year-round. Because of this, NBA betting odds can fluctuate daily at the widely used NBA sportsbook, as trades, day-to-day performance, and injuries are all used by BetOnline to offer players the most up-to-date odds available.
College Basketball Betting At BetOnline
College basketball betting odds are available for wagering at BetOnline. It’s one of the best college basketball sportsbooks in the nation, and offers a ton of different ways to bet on college basketball. Here are some of the ways you can bet on college basketball at BetOnline.
College Basketball Bet Types At BetOnline
- First Quarter Lines
- First Half Lines
- Points O/Us
- Player Props
- Head To Head Props
- College Basketball Futures
Political Betting At BetOnline
BetOnline offers political betting to people who are interested in wagering on politics – which, after 2020, is a huge number of people. Some political betting sites looked at the 2020 election as similar to the Super Bowl, and the 2024 election is sure to be in that vein as well if Donald Trump runs again.
Politics Odds At BetOnline
- 2022 Midterm Senate Odds
- Individual 2022 Race Odds
- 2022 Gubernatorial Odds
- 2024 Presidential Odds
- 2024 Presidential Primary Odds
BetOnline Esports Betting
BetOnline features odds on esports betting, from League of Legends to Rainbow Six. If there’s an esports league out there, BetOnline has ways to bet on it. They’ve been experimenting with how to properly place odds on esports games with different catch-up mechanics than real ones. So, you’ll be able to bet on League of Legends wagers like first blood just as easily as a normal sporting event.
Esports Available To Bet On At BetOnline
- League of Legends
- Dota 2
- Rainbow Six
- Rocket League
- Mobile Legends
Sports Betting Contests at BetOnline
BetOnline hosts sports betting contests throughout the year for many different events. The most common promotional contests at BetOnline are on the NFL, March Madness, and the UFC. BetOnline updates its lists of sports betting contests every season. The current contests at BetOnline are:
- Weekly Perfect Parlay Combo: BetOnline is offering a $100,000 perfect parlay contest each NFL week. Make a bet on either the spread or the total of each game. Those who correctly guess each one win a prize. Each pick must be correct, as pushes count as losses in the contest. Entry is free into BetOnline’s Perfect Parlay contest, as long as the player has placed at $50 in wagers in the week leading up to the contest.
- NFL Halloween Pick’em: This Halloween-themed betting contest has no fees for entries. Also, it features $10,000 up for grabs. Wager at least $25 on to be eligible for the prize. The contest consists of picking 20 bets for teams hitting a total or covering the spread.
Wager Limits At BetOnline
The Wager limits at BetOnline vary from sport to sport and wager type to wager type. You can find all of the varying wager limits at BetOnline’s sportsbook page, under the Useful Links tab. The great thing about the wager limits at BetOnline is that they will adjust them if you contact the book. They have also enabled bettors to lay the same bet every 61 seconds. So, if you can’t get the line adjusted to exactly where you want it to go, you can lay multiple bets on the same thing.
- Wager limits for NFL Spreads run up to $25,000. Moneylines and totals betting limits are set to $15,000.
- NBA and MLB totals are both limited to $5,000 per bet, as are NBA moneylines and MLB runlines.
- MLB Moneylines have a limit of $10,000, as do NBA spreads.
- NCAA Basketball games have a spread betting limit of $3,000, moneyline limit of $1,500, and a totals limit of $1,000.
- NCAA Baseball maxes out at $500 for moneylines and totals.
- NCAA Football spreads max out at $15,000 and have a $5,000 betting limit for moneylines and totals
Mobile Betting At BetOnline
Mobile betting is available at BetOnline. With this tool, you can use your browser on your smartphone to place wagers on sporting events at BetOnline. This means that you will be able to access BetOnline’s award-winning wagering odds no matter where you are, no matter when you need to do so.
Does BetOnline Have An App?
BetOnline does not have a mobile sportsbook app on the App Store or the Google Play Store. They prefer instead to operate inside of your mobile browser, so you don’t have to download anything to wager with BetOnline on your phone. This means that any app claiming to be the BetOnline app is fake, and should be avoided.
iPhone Betting With BetOnline
Since BetOnline does not have an app in the App Store, iPhone bettors should navigate to BetOnline using their mobile browser. On most iPhones, this will be Safari. You can simply use Safari to bet on sports by visiting BetOnline in your browser. The sportsbook will recognize that you are using Safari and then show you a mobile version of the website. You can use this to place wagers wherever you are.
Android Betting With BetOnline
Android wagering is available at BetOnline via their mobile website. You won’t be able to download a BetOnline app for Android devices in the USA, but you can still place bets by using your browser – from Chrome to Edge – to visit the BetOnline sportsbook anyway.
Live Betting At BetOnline Sportsbook
One of the best things that online sportsbooks can offer is live betting. This feature allows players to bet on the game while it is in progress, bringing them as close to the action as possible. At BetOnline, you can participate in this form of wagering on both the computer and from your mobile device. Daily live betting odds will be listed on the sportsbook homepage, under the flashing live betting tab. There, you’ll also find a calendar of the upcoming games and matches that will have live odds. This is one of the best ways to really get into legal sports betting at an online sportsbook.
Using Golf as an example, here are some of the wagers you can place in BetOnline’s live betting section.
Typical wagers of “who will win” are available, with red arrows denoting those whose odds have gotten longer, while green arrows denote those who have moved towards the top of the odds boards.
Wagers on the hole being broadcast live are available, with the arrows denoting the same things – green for risers, red for fallers.
This experience remains true across most live sports betting at BetOnline, with exceptions only arising in cases that are far more complex than most will ever encounter.
Customer Service at BetOnline
BetOnline provides three easy to use methods of communication when it comes to getting in touch with a customer service representative. You can get in touch with BetOnline customer service through their live chat feature. Also, you can email them depending on which service you are using.
- General Email: cs@BetOnline.ag
- Poker Email: poker@BetOnline.ag
- Casino Email: casino@BetOnline.ag
- Skill Games Email: skillgames@BetOnline.ag
If you would prefer to speak with someone, there is a toll-free number that you can call. 1-888-426-3661. You’ll answer a few prompts before being directed to the representative that is most qualified to help you. Of course, BetOnline provides both English and Spanish speaking customer representatives.
Betting on horse races is one of the oldest bets that you can make and BetOnline has expanded their racebook very well. With this, you can find plenty of futures odds on the biggest horse races in the world such as the Kentucky Derby and Dubai World Cup. You’ll also be able to find odds on daily horse races at race parks around the world and bet on them as you would at the ticket window at the track. Also, they offer a great horse betting promo, which gives you a rebate of 9% to take advantage of on any race.
Horse Betting Bonuses At BetOnline
- Daily 9% – BetOnline offers a 9% rebate for horse bettors that place wagers online that would pay out $2.20 or less, with no limit for max earnings.
- Risk Free First Bet – For new payers of the Racebook at BetOnline, the legal horse betting book will pay players up to $25 that was lost on their first wager. This bonus can be received 48 hours after contacting the BetOnline team and has a 6x rollover attached.
The Casino At BetOnline
Not only is BetOnline one of the most reliable online sportsbooks, but they have an industry-leading online casino as well. That includes all of your favorite casino games with 160+ slot games, top digital table games like Blackjack and Roulette, video poker, and live dealer table games that you’d find in a regular casino.
BetOnline Live Dealer Games
Casino Bonuses At BetOnline
- Reload Bonus – A reload bonus of up to $500 through a 20% deposit match that can be used for all casino games on the site
- Tuesday Deposit Boost – Every Tuesday players are eligible to receive $50 on a $50 casino deposit with a 45x rollover
Poker At BetOnline
BetOnline also has a top of the line poker room for you to enjoy that comes with several daily tournaments, cash games, seasonal tournaments, and more. Like the rest of their casino games that they offer, poker players on BetOnline will have access to plenty of promotions as well.
BetOnline Poker Games
- Windfall Cash Games
- Tourney Money Builders
- Sunday Majors
- Week Day Tournaments
- Progressive Bounties
Poker Bonuses At BetOnline
- New Player Bonus – This poker bonus is a 100% deposit match for Poker deposits into the gambling site for deposits that range from $50 to $1,000. There is a $1,000 maximum credit for this bonus and the credit is disbursed in $5 increments across 30 days.
Is BetOnline.ag Sportsbook Safe
Is BetOnline.ag Sportsbook Legit?
BetOnline has been providing online gambling opportunities to American players since 1991 without incident, making it one of the most legitimate gambling sites around. You’ll be able to play for real money and receive your payouts in a timely manner when you gamble at BetOnline. Not only is this a legal sports betting site, it is also a legitimate racebook with ties to tracks around the world, and a highly respected casino and poker room.
Can BetOnline.ag Sportsbook Be Trusted?
Is BetOnline Sportsbook Rigged?
Where Is BetOnline Sportsbook Licensed?
How Secure Is BetOnline Sportsbook?
Can I Trust BetOnline To Keep My Personal Information Safe?
How To Contact BetOnline Sportsbook
What Is The Legal Betting Age At BetOnline.ag?
Does BetOnline Sportsbook Have A Mobile App?
Does BetOnline Sportsbook Take PayPal Deposits?
Using Prepaid Visa Gift Cards At BetOnline Sportsbook
Why Does BetOnline.ag Ask For My Social Security Number?
Are There Any BetOnline Scams Going Around?
Will BetOnline Be Shut Down By The US Government?
Can I Bet Real Money At BetOnline Sportsbook?
Is BetOnline Sportsbook Legal In My State
BetOnline operates in all fifty states, but there are several states, however, that have passed legislation that technically prevents the use of online gambling sites. Most do no target the bettor, but rather the operator of the site. Because BetOnline is located outside of the states’ authority, it is still technically a legal betting site. Regardless, we want you to be aware that if you live in Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Montana, Utah, Washington, or Wisconsin, using an online gambling site is strictly done at your own risk. No one has ever been arrested in these states for using online sportsbooks or casinos, but again, it is at your own risk if you would like to gamble online.