Here at LegalSportsBetting.com, we believe in full transparency not only in our news reporting, but in our advertising practices. Though we are not owned by any online gaming operator, we may receive compensation when readers visit certain casino, poker, daily fantasy, or sports betting sites via our links. Furthermore, advertisers may purchase ad space for their products or services.
Here is our basic policy when it comes to advertising on LSB:
- In the full spirit of transparency, advertisements are how we get paid. This is how we are able to keep providing our readers with the quality content they want; for FREE and with no subscription costs.
- All paid advertisements will be visibly displayed as such. Banner ads are displayed outside of our content, and sponsorships are clearly disclosed.
- We do not control the content on our partnered sites and in no way endorse their written or expressed views. Our advertisement spaces should not be taken as an endorsement.
- To that point, we do not take endorsements of any kind. This means that no individual or company can solicit us to write a review or otherwise promote a service purely for financial gain.
- We firmly believe in truth-in-advertising, and you never have to worry about deceptive advertising at LegalSportsBetting.com. We only recommend sites that we have regularly used and would recommend to our own friends and family.
Even though we are paid from the advertisers, they hold no power or influence over our content, which is 100% original and of our own opinions. Our ultimate goal is always to provide accurate, yet unbiased information about legal sports betting in the United States.