Last updated on: September 27th, 2023
Legal Sports Betting Sites For Bitcoin In 2023
There are many advantages to using legal sports betting sites for Bitcoin in 2023. Besides instant transfers and no fees, Bitcoin betting promos are the best around. The best sports betting sites that take Bitcoin are legal. Also, they are available throughout the country.
- The best sports betting sites that take Bitcoin are Bovada, BetOnline, and MyBookie
- Sign-up bonuses for Bitcoin sports betting can reach up to $1,000 at many legal betting sites.
Bonuses At Bitcoin Sportsbooks
All of the sports betting sites that accept Bitcoin offer large bonuses. Generally, sports betting sites will match your deposit by 50%. With Bitcoin betting sites, sports betting bonuses and promotions jump to 100%.
Bitcoin Betting Promo Codes
|Bovada||Bitcoin Welcome Bonus||75%||Visit Bovada|
|BetOnline||Crypto Reload Bonus||35%||Visit BetOnline|
|BetOnline||1st Time Crypto Bonus||100%||Visit BetOnline|
|SportsBetting||1st Time Crypto Bonus||100%||Visit SportsBetting|
|SportsBetting||Crypto Reload Bonus||35%||Visit SportsBetting|
Best Online Sportsbooks That Accept Bitcoin
Bovada is the best sports betting site that takes Bitcoin. As it launched in 2011, this Bitcoin sports betting website has been on top since. Players can bet on more sports and get better bonuses for BTC than anywhere else. Depositing with Bitcoin at Bovada is a breeze. As such, the sportsbook walks players through the steps and processes funds quick. Payouts at Bovada with BTC are as easy and a very similar process. Also, it is worth noting that Bovada has the highest payouts for Bitcoin. This means, players are able to receive BTC sports betting payouts up to $180,500 per week.
- $5,000 Max Deposit
- Easy To Use
- Instant Deposits With No Fees
Are Bitcoin Sportsbooks Legal?
Depending on the situation, sportsbooks taking BTC are legal. Keep in mind no sportsbook inside the US accepts Bitcoin. So, all legal Bitcoin sports betting sites are outside of the US. Further, there are no sports betting laws that prevent you from using BTC to bet sports. These legal Bitcoin sports betting sites have proven to be trustworthy. Moreover, they have betting odds on almost every sport.
- Notably absent on this list of Bitcoin sportsbooks are DraftKings and FanDuel. Neither sports betting site takes Bitcoin.
BetOnline is home to some of the best Bitcoin promotions on the market. Deposit using Bitcoin and get a 100% deposit match bonus on their first-ever deposit. This means betting fans who deposit using Bitcoin can double their initial deposit. In short, you have even more money to wager on your favorite sports. Also, returning bettors can see a 35% deposit match every time they deposit. This is also valued at up to $1,000. Aside from Bitcoin, BetOnline accepts over a dozen other cryptocurrencies.
- Big Bitcoin Bonus
- Fast Payouts
- Available In Most States
Deposit Limits For BTC Sportsbooks
There are different deposit limits at legal Bitcoin sports betting sites. Even though it is one of the most used sportsbook deposit methods in the US, there are limits for how much you can put into your account at a time. So, the amount that fits your need will be dependent on the online sportsbook taking Bitcoin that you choose to use.
Limits For Bitcoin Sports Betting Deposits
- Bovada Bitcoin Deposit – $10 min / $5,000 max
- Bitcoin Deposits At BetOnline – $20 min / $500,000 max
- MyBookie Bitcoin Deposit Limits – $20 min / No max limit
- Getting Bitcoin Into SportsBetting – $20 min / $500,000 max
- XBet Bitcoin Deposits – $20 min / No max limit
Bitcoin Sports Betting Payouts
Payouts from legal sports betting sites for Bitcoin in 2023 are one of the primary reasons that US players use the cryptocurrency. Payouts happen in minutes at legal sports betting sites that accept Bitcoin.
Sports Betting Payout Limits For Bitcoin
- Bovada Bitcoin Payouts: With a $10 minimum, Bovada is great for first-timers. But also, Bovada is great for Bitcoin highrollers, as they permit a withdraw of $9,500 every 15 minutes. Though, they do max it out at $180,500 per week though.
- BetOnline Bitcoin Withdrawals: Payouts of Bitcoin at BetOnline range from $50 to $100,000.
- Bitcoin Withdrawals At MyBookie: The range of payouts at MyBookie for Bitcoin is smaller than most. Still, you can get anywhere from $25-$5,000 paid out.
- Bitcoin Payouts With SportsBetting: BTC payouts at SportsBetting match that of BetOnline.
- Xbet Bitcoin Withdrawals: Getting XBet Bitcoin payouts max out at $5,000. Though a small amount, they help with new sports bettors too, letting users withdrawal as little as $25.
Betting With Bitcoin On A Phone
There are as many mobile betting sites that take Bitcoin as there are characters in a BTC address. But, the best online sportsbooks that accept Bitcoin don’t come in app form. Available through web browsers on your phone or tablet, the sportsbooks taking BTC don’t discriminate.
How Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites Work
Bitcoin is intimidating to many prospective users. But it is much easier than most imagine. Every Bitcoin transaction is stored on the blockchain, adding another layer of security. Still, the process for funding a legal sports betting account with Bitcoin takes only a few seconds.
Steps To Fund A Sportsbook Account With Bitcoin
- Set up a Bitcoin wallet: A cryptocurrency wallet holds your Bitcoin or altcoins.
- Set up an exchange account: Use an exchange like Coinbase to purchase Bitcoin. Once you buy Bitcoin, send it to your wallet.
- Start a sportsbook transfer: At the sportsbook cashier, make BTC your deposit method. The sportsbook will give you a wallet address to send your Bitcoin.
- Finish the transfer: Copy the wallet address and go back to your wallet. Enter the wallet as your Bitcoin destination and click submit.
- Verify and confirm: Based on your settings, a two-step verification may have to happen. This means you’ll confirm its you through a text or email code. The sportsbook will also have a confirmation (usually clicking a “done” button).
Crypto Betting Outside Of Bitcoin
It should come as no surprise that the best betting websites for Bitcoin also accept altcoins. For Bovada and MyBookie, they do not range too far from the top coins. But, BetOnline is known for their acceptance of many altcoins. This makes them one of the best crypto sports betting sites by far.
Altcoins Accepted At Crypto Betting Sites
- ApeCoin Sportsbooks (APE)
- Avalanche Sports Betting Sites (AVAX)
- Sportsbooks That Take Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Binance Coin Betting Sites (BNB)
- Sports Betting Sites Accepting Cardano (ADA)
- Chainlink Sportsbooks Online (LINK)
- Top Dogecoin Sportsbooks (DOGE)
- Ethereum Sports Betting Sites (ETH)
- Sportsbooks Taking Litecoin (LTC)
- Best Polygon Betting Sites (MATIC)
- Ripple Sportsbook Sites (XRP)
- Solana Sports Betting Online (SOL)
- Sports Betting Sites That Take Stellar (XLM)
- Tether Betting Sites (USDT)
- Betting USDCoin On Sports Online (USDC)
Do Online Sportsbooks Accept mBTC?
Not exactly. But, you can convert mBTC to USD. Or, you can exchange your mBTC to BTC. After this, you should have no problem with Bitcoin sports betting.
Using Cash App To Buy Bitcoin For Sports Betting
One of the easiest ways to fund legal sports betting sites for Bitcoin in 2023 is by using Cash App. Cash App allows users to buy BTC and transfer it to a legal sportsbook within a few clicks. While it is not difficult to find sports betting sites taking Cash App, there are sportsbooks that refrain accepting using the method.
Best Bitcoin Exchanges For Sports Betting
Buying Bitcoin only takes a few minutes from cryptocurrency exchange sites. Like the best sports betting sites that take Bitcoin, there are also top Bitcoin exchanges to consider. We recommend starting with Coinbase. But, grab any exchange that doubles down as a wallet so you engage in Bitcoin sports betting faster.
Best Crypto Exchanges When Betting With BTC
Reasons To Use Bitcoin For Sports Betting
- Bitcoin Bonuses: Legal sports betting sites that accept Bitcoin will offer players their top bonus when betting on sports with Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin’s Speed: The fastest deposit method into legal sports betting sites is nearly always Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Maximums: There is no better deposit or withdrawal method at sportsbooks taking BTC. Because, they set their maximums the highest for Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Fees: Do legal sportsbooks that accept Bitcoin charge fees? No, BTC sportsbooks do not charge any fees.
Is It Safe To Use Bitcoin To Fund My Online Sportsbook Account?
Yes, absolutely. Bitcoin is backed by blockchain technology which makes it virtually hackproof.
Do Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites Charge Any Fees To Use Cryptocurrency?
Most of them do not. Or if they do, they consist of a few cents. This is better than any fee you’ll get for using credit cards or other sportsbook deposit methods.
How Fast Do Online Sportsbooks Process Bitcoin Deposits And Withdraws?
Bitcoin transactions at legal sportsbooks process in seconds. At most, they take up to 15 minutes.
How Do I Turn My Bitcoin Payout into USD?
Since Bitcoin is one of the quickest ways for bettors to deposit and receive their payouts it is widely accepted at many sportsbooks. For US citizens converting Bitcoin won at a sportsbook into USD is quite simple. First, bettors will have to set up an exchange and afterward a digital wallet to trade Bitcoin for US currency, which should have been already done when depositing. Once the Bitcoin is traded, you’ll select the bank or PayPal account you want the funds deposited in.
Can You Bet On Sports With Bitcoin?
Yes, betting on sports with Bitcoin is easily accomplished through sports betting sites like Bovada and MyBookie. These sites are legal, legit, and have accepted Bitcoin sports bettors for over a decade.