- The Kansas City Chiefs to beat the Los Angeles Rams has +240 odds for Super Bowl LVI props.
- The Rams to beat the Chiefs have +300 Super Bowl 56 betting odds as the second option.
LOS ANGELES – The Kansas City Chiefs and Los Angeles Rams are favored to meet one another in the Super Bowl as they have the shortest odds to beat each other in the exact result props.
Super Bowl 56 Odds For Exact Result
- Kansas City Chiefs Beat Los Angeles Rams +240
- Los Angeles Rams Beat Kansas City Chiefs +300
- Kansas City Chiefs Beat San Francisco 49ers +450
- San Francisco 49ers Beat Kansas City Chiefs +600
- Los Angeles Rams Beat Cincinnati Bengals +1000
- Cincinnati Bengals Beat Los Angeles Rams +1200
- San Francisco 49ers Beat Cincinnati Bengals +1800
- Cincinnati Bengals Beat San Francisco 49ers +2000
Chiefs Heavy Favorite To Make Super Bowl
Among all the possible options remaining in the playoffs, legal sports betting sites are showing heavy favoritism towards a Chiefs and Rams matchup in the Super Bowl. The two most likely outcomes per the odds show the Chiefs and Rams beating one another.
Kansas City is seeing a lot of respect from the odds as they are -330 favorites on the moneyline as 7.0-point favorites over the Cincinnati Bengals. As a matter of fact, they are involved in the four most likely Super Bowl 56 outcomes.
The Chiefs have the best offense in the playoffs as they average 515.0 yards and 42.0 points per game which both lead all playoff teams. They’ve been so dominant that they lead all teams in both passing and rushing yards.
Rams Favored To Make SB56 As Well
It makes sense that the Rams are favored to reach the Super Bowl along with the Chiefs as they are the best defense in the playoffs.
Los Angeles is allowing the fewest yards of any remaining team and has been extremely elite against the rush, giving up just 56.0 rushing yards per game. This should translate well to their matchup against the San Francisco 49ers.
Those betting on the NFL may want to bet on both outcomes involving the Rams and Chiefs as it would guarantee a +1.4 unit outcome if the two were to win their games.
The Rams are -175 moneyline favorites in the Conference Championship. If the sportsbooks are correct in the Rams and Chiefs being favorites, this is a steal of a bet to take advantage of.
In order to provide you with the best independent sports betting news and content LegalSportsBetting.com may receive a commission from partners when you make a purchase through a link on our site.
Nick is a sports writer and die-hard sports fan. He graduated from Penn State University with a degree in Broadcast/Journalism. In his free time, he enjoys kicking back and relaxing with a good video game.