- CeeDee Lamb has dominated other Cowboys receivers in terms of receptions and yards.
- Projecting Lamb’s usage versus the 49ers’ porous pass defense suggests betting on the over for both receptions and yards.
SAN FRANCISCO – CeeDee Lamb is in a prime spot to go over many of his prop bets versus the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, with the 49ers’ defense proving vulnerable versus wide receivers.
San Francisco 49ers vs Wide Receivers
- 170.67 Yards per game (5th Worst in the NFL)
- 195.5 Yards per game since Week 16
- 13.39 Receptions per game (7th Worst)
The 49er’s defense ranks first in the NFL in points allowed per game (16.3), but has a clear weakness against wide receivers.
Betting on the over on CeeDee Lamb’s props at legal sportsbooks versus the Niners is an excellent way to take advantage of that weakness.
Best CeeDee Lamb Props vs the 49ers
CeeDee Lamb has dominated the receiver workload for the Dallas Cowboys this season.
Lamb has accounted for 52.5% of targets, 47.4% of receptions, and 53.9% of all receiving yardage by Cowboys receivers this season.
Bettors can get a fair estimate of his production by multiplying Lamb’s usage by the 49ers’ defensive statistics per game to find his best props between catches and yards.
CeeDee Lamb Projections vs the 49ers
|Prop||CeeDee Lamb Usage||49ers WR Avgs||Projection|
|Rec. Yards Prop||53.90%||170.67||91.99|
Based on those projections, CeeDee Lamb is likely to go over both his receiving yards and receptions props at NFL sportsbooks:
- CeeDee Lamb Receiving Yards Prop: 78.5 (Over -115; Under -115)
- CeeDee Lamb Receptions Prop: 5.5 (Over -160; Under +120)
Are you betting on CeeDee Lamb’s props versus the San Francisco 49ers?
In order to provide you with the best independent sports betting news and content LegalSportsBetting.com may receive a commission from partners when you make a purchase through a link on our site.
Brett is a passionate sports writer who majored in Sport Management at Florida State University. He combines his knowledge of stats with his understanding of game theory to find the best values when sports betting. Brett enjoys golfing, playing cornhole, and hanging out by the pool when he’s not locked in watching games.