- Overcorrection has caused many Super Bowl sportsbooks to set A.J. Brown’s prop betting lines too low for Super Bowl 57.
- Betting the over on A.J. Brown’s receiving yards prop is a strong bet based on his performance and a weak Chiefs defense.
- Betting on Brown to score and the Philadelphia Eagles to win comes with +250 odds, with the Bovada-specific parlay an excellent bet to make.
GLENDALE, Ariz. – A.J. Brown had the fourth most receiving yards in the NFL this season and is going against a Kansas City Chiefs defense that allowed the 15th most pass yards per game, making Super Bowl 57 an excellent time to bet the over on many of Brown’s props.
Receiving Props for A.J. Brown in the Super Bowl
A.J. Brown props at legal Super Bowl 57 betting sites indicate what a star he has been for the Philadelphia Eagles in his first year with the team.
Brown’s receptions prop is actually above what he has averaged for the season, with the over a much better bet on his receiving yards prop.
A.J. Brown Receiving Yards Prop vs the Chiefs
- Over 71.5 Yards -114
- Under 71.5 Yards -114
A.J. Brown Receptions Prop vs the Chiefs
- Over 5.5 Receptions +100
- Under 5.5 Receptions -130
A.J. Brown came into the playoffs on a tear, having put up at least 95 receiving yards in his last four games. He has yet to eclipse 30 yards since the playoffs began, but that may actually be helping bettors get a lower line than they should for two reasons:
- The Eagles have won both their playoff games by at least 24 points, with no need to pass the ball in either game.
- Limited opportunities in the air have caused frustration for A.J. Brown and with only a 1.5-point spread the Super Bowl may be a great time to force him the ball.
Bettors on A.J. Browns receiving props do not need to just bank on his abilities, as the Kansas City Chiefs defense has proven to be conducive to receptions and receiving yards to two high-end wide receivers.
In the AFC Conference Championship the Chiefs allowed two high-end receivers to go over both Brown’s receptions and receiving yards props:
- Tee Higgins: 6 Receptions for 83 Yards and 1 Touchdown
- Ja’Marr Chase: 6 Receptions for 75 Yards
With a recent history of allowing top receiving to clear both of A.J. Brown’s props, taking the over for both is likely in play although his consistency at racking up yards likely makes Brown’s receiving yards prop slightly more attractive to bettors.
A.J. Brown Touchdown Scorer Props in Super Bowl 57
Legal sportsbooks are offering many different ways to prop bets on an A.J. Brown touchdown in Super Bowl 57.
A.J. Brown Odds to Score a Touchdown in Super Bowl 57
- A.J. Brown Anytime Touchdown Scorer: +115
- A.J. Brown Anytime First Half Touchdown Scorer: +250
- A.J. Brown First Philadelphia Eagles Touchdown Scorer: +475
- A.J. Brown First Touchdown Scorer: +900
- A.J. Brown Anytime Touchdown Scorer + Philadelphia Eagles Win: +250
Nine players on the Philadelphia Eagles have scored the first team’s first touchdown this season, with bets on an A.J. Brown to score a touchdown anytime likely better than on Swole Batman making an appearance at the beginning of the game.
For players that are looking for longer odds than just the +110 offered on an anytime touchdown by A.J., it may be best to turn to Bovada’s anytime touchdown scorer/game-winner parlay.
Bovada is offering +250 odds on A.J. Brown scoring a touchdown and the Philadelphia Eagles winning the Super Bowl.
Unsurprisingly, those bets have been strongly correlated this season. In every game this season that A.J. Brown has caught a touchdown pass from Jalen Hurts, the Eagles have also won.
That exact outcome has happened six times this season.
Brown did score a touchdown from Gardner Minshew in Week 17 this season in a loss, but with Hurts back under center the A.J. Brown touchdown scorer + Philadelphia Eagles win parlay at Bovada is likely the best touchdown prop for the star wide receiver and has +250 odds.
What is the Best A.J. Prop for SB LVII?
|A.J. Brown Rec. Yds: 71.5||Over (-114)/Under (-114)|
|A.J. Brown Catches: 5.5||Over (+100)/Under (-130)|
|A.J. Brown Anytime TD + Phi. ML||+250|
In order to provide you with the best independent sports betting news and content LegalSportsBetting.com may receive a commission from partners when you make a purchase through a link on our site.
News tags: A.J. Brown | Bovada | Cincinnati Bengals | Ja’Marr Chase | Kansas City Chiefs | NFL | Philadelphia Eagles | Super Bowl | Super Bowl 57 | Tee Higgins
Brett is a passionate sports writer who majored in Sport Management at Florida State University. He combines his knowledge of stats with his understanding of game theory to find the best values when sports betting. Brett enjoys golfing, playing cornhole, and hanging out by the pool when he’s not locked in watching games.