- Super Bowl betting sites are offering odds on sacks by the Philadelphia Eagles and the Kansas Chiefs, with bettors also able to bet on specific players to record a sack.
- Brandon Graham has +165 odds to sack Patrick Mahomes, with the veteran pass rusher a good bet to get home considering his production and experience in big games.
GLENDALE, Ariz. – The two teams that are leading the NFL in sacks are playing in Super Bowl 57 when the Kansas Chiefs and the Philadelphia Eagles face off, with Bovada now offering odds on how many sacks each team may have and which players will get to the quarterbacks.
Super Bowl betting sites have set the line for both teams at 2.5 sacks, with the Eagles heavier favorites to go over than the Chiefs because of their larger sack total (70) than Kansas City (55).
Super Bowl 57 Sack Props
- Total Sacks – Kansas City Chiefs: 2.5 Sacks (Over: -115; Under: -115)
- Total Sacks – Philadelphia Eagles: 2.5 Sacks (Over: -140; Under: +110)
- Team to Record the Most Sacks: Philadelphia Eagles (-125); Kansas City Chiefs (-105)
Best Sack Props for Super Bowl 57
Legal betting sites are not only offering odds on the Chiefs and Eagles team sack totals, but they are also offering bets on many top pass rushers in the NFL to get to either Patrick Mahomes or Jalen Hurts.
Notable Sack Artists In Super Bowl 57
- Haason Reddick – Philadelphia Eagles: 16.0 Sacks (T-2)
- Chris Jones – Kansas City Chiefs: 15.5 Sacks (T-4)
- Brandon Graham – Philadelphia Eagles: 11.0 Sacks (T-11)
- Javon Hargrave – Philadelphia Eagles: 11.0 Sacks (T-11)
- Josh Sweat – Philadelphia Eagles: 11.0 Sacks (T-11)
- Fletcher Cox – Philadelphia Eagles: 7.0 Sacks (T-43)
- George Karlaftis III – Kansas City Chiefs: 6.0 Sacks (T-56)
- Frank Clark – Kanas City Chiefs: 5.0 Sacks (T-74)
Despite the majority of those players averaging at least half a sack per game or more, sports betting sites have given plus odds to every player but Haason Reddick and Chris Jones to sack the quarterback at least once. Each pass rusher has their over/under set at 0.5, with their odds to go over and under their sack total in the Super Bowl below.
Prop Betting Odds on Sacks for Players in the Super Bowl
- Haason Reddick: Over -167; Under +127
- Chris Jones: Over -143; Under +110
- Brandon Graham: Over +165; Under -218
- Javon Hargrave: Over +150; Under -200
- Josh Sweat: Over +110; Under -143
- Fletcher Cox: Over +200; Under -271
- George Karlaftis III: Yes +170; -250
- Frank Clark: Over +125; Under -165
The Eagles and Chiefs both ranked in the top half of the NFL in pressure rates allowed on offense, so that may be why each player has longer odds than their numbers would dictate that they deserve.
Regardless, one player that stands out is Brandon Graham with +165 odds to record a sack.
Graham is a veteran for the Eagles, with a few key storylines suggesting he may take down Patrick Mahomes at least once during Super Bowl 57:
- Brandon Graham has shown the ability to play under the bright lights of the Super Bowl, with one sack in the Super Bowl during his career. That sack, coming against Tom Brady and the New England Patriots in Super Bowl 52, arguably clinched the title for the Eagles.
- Graham has recently spoken about his desire to keep playing after this year and may be playing for one more large payday. He does not have any more years left on his contract with Philadelphia, meaning the Super Bowl may be the perfect stage to audition for the rest of the league.
- In two career active games against the Kansas City Chiefs (Graham missed one with an injury), Graham has recorded at least half a sack in both games.
On the biggest of stages with plenty to prove, betting on Brandon Graham with +165 odds to record a sack in Super Bowl 57 is based on many storylines with the production to back it up.
Which Player has the Best Sack Prop for SB LVII?
|Haason Reddick Sacks:||Over 0.5 (-167)/Under 0.5 (+127)|
|Chris Jones Sacks:||Over 0.5 (-143)/Under 0.5 (+110)|
|Brandon Graham Sacks:||Over 0.5 (+165)/Under 0.5 (-218)|
|Javon Hargrave Sacks:||Over 0.5 (+150)/Under 0.5 (-200)|
|Josh Sweat Sacks:||Over 0.5 (+110)/Under 0.5 (-143)|
In order to provide you with the best independent sports betting news and content LegalSportsBetting.com may receive a commission from partners when you make a purchase through a link on our site.
News tags: Brandon Graham | Jalen Hurts | Kansas City Chiefs | New England Patriots | NFL | Patrick Mahomes | Philadelphia Eagles | Super Bowl | Tom Brady
Brett is a passionate sports writer who majored in Sport Management at Florida State University. He combines his knowledge of stats with his understanding of game theory to find the best values when sports betting. Brett enjoys golfing, playing cornhole, and hanging out by the pool when he’s not locked in watching games.