- Closing Super Bowl 57 rushing props give Miles Sanders the highest projected total of 60.5 yards.
- Isiah Pacheco has the highest total for the Chiefs, currently sitting at 47.5 for Super Bowl 57.
- Kenneth Gainwell leads all Eagles and Chiefs players in total yards for the playoffs at 160 total.
GLENDALE, Ariz. – There are many different players that have total yards props for the Super Bowl. As a run first team, Philadelphia gives legal NFL betting fans a variety of ways to cash out on closing lines for Super Bowl 57.
Closing Lines for the Eagles SB Rushing Yards
When looking to place last second wagers on the total yard props for the Eagles, four different players should be considered.
- Jalen Hurts Rushing Total – Over 22.5 (-115)/Under 22.5 (-115)
- Miles Sanders Rushing Total – Over 60.5 (-130)/Under 60.5 (EVEN)
- Kenneth Gainwell Rushing Total – Over 21.5 (-115)/Under 21.5 (-115)
- Boston Scott Rushing Total – Over 9.5 (-105)/Under 9.5 (-125)
All of these legal sports betting totals have not seen any dramatic shifts since the odds were released last week. During the NFC Championship game, Sanders was the only Eagles player that did not rush for more yards than the total that is set for Super Bowl 57.
Gainwell also showed during the Divisional Round that he could be RB1 for the Eagles, after recording 112 rushing yards from 12 total carries. Sanders finished that game with 90 yards, Hurts with 34, and Scott with 32.
Closing Lines for the Chiefs SB Rushing Yards
Closing lines for the Chiefs have also not seen too much off a shift, with the following players having total yards props for the Super Bowl.
- Isiah Pacheco Total Rushing Yards – Over 47.5 (-115)/Under 47.5 (-115)
- Jerick McKinnon Total Rushing Yards – Over 20.5 (-115)/Under 20.5 (-115)
During the 2022 NFC Championship game, the Eagles only allowed the San Francisco 49ers to record 81 total rushing yards, with Christian McCaffrey having 84 himself. McCaffrey had 15 carries in that game but was able to run for 5.6 yards per game.
Pacheco has not been able to get the same production, rushing for 2.6 yards per carry with 10 total carries against the Cincinnati Bengals in the AFC Championship game. Jerick McKinnon has also struggled in the playoffs, with 15 total attempts for 26 total yards.
Closing Super Bowl 57 Lines for Rushing Props
|Jalen Hurts Rushing Total||22.5|
|Miles Sanders Rushing Total||60.5|
|Kenneth Gainwell Rushing Total||21.5|
|Isiah Pacheco Rushing Total||47.5|
|Jerick McKinnon Rushing Total||20.5|
In order to provide you with the best independent sports betting news and content LegalSportsBetting.com may receive a commission from partners when you make a purchase through a link on our site.
News tags: Boston Scott | Isiah Pacheco | Jalen Hurts | Jerick McKinnon | Kansas City Chiefs | Kenneth Gainwell | Miles Sanders | NFL | Patrick Mahomes | Philadelphia Eagles | Super Bowl | Super Bowl 57
Ben has been an avid sports fan his whole life and mostly follows football and basketball, both professional and collegiate. He has been covering topics that vary from Super Bowl prop bets to articles about the generated revenue from regulated sports betting. He is currently finishing his Editing, Writing, and Media Degree at Florida State University, with a minor in Business. Diving into the world of sports betting, he is ecstatic to work in an area that has combined his two passions of sports and writing.