- Jake Paul has -375 odds to defeat Nate Diaz in their upcoming boxing match.
- There are +550 odds for Nate Diaz to win by KO, TKO, or DQ.
- A Bovada fight prop lists -175 odds for Jake Paul to mention Nick Diaz in the post-fight interview.
DALLAS – Betting odds for the Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz boxing match heavily favor Jake Paul to defeat the UFC legend.
Jake Paul Vs Nate Diaz Boxing Match Odds
- Jake Paul -375
- Nate Diaz +300
Betting odds predict Jake Paul will win the fight within the distance (-210). The most likely method of victory at legal boxing betting sites is Jake Paul to win by KO, TKO, or DQ (-135).
The highly-anticipated boxing match will take place in Dallas with legal Texas online sportsbooks listing +550 odds for Nate Diaz to knockout Jake Paul. A Nate Diaz knockout victory is an outcome many UFC fans are hoping for but round betting odds predict Nate Diaz is unlikely to win within the distance.
With Jake Paul heavily favored and Nate Diaz’s questionable boxing skills, more reliable value can be found with the novelty prop bets at Bovada.
Novelty Fight Props at Bovada
- Jake Paul to Mention Nick Diaz During the Post Fight in Ring Interview -175
- Nick Diaz Have a Physical Altercation with Logan Paul During the Fight +300
- Paul Brothers Vs Diaz Brothers Tag Team Boxing Match Announced Post Fight +1600
- Nate Diaz To Throw a Kick in the Match +800
- Nate Diaz To Attempt a Choke in the Match +800
Jake Paul is infamous for his trash talk, making the -175 odds at Bovada Sportsbook valuable for Paul to call out Nate’s brother Nick Diaz in the post-fight ring interview.
Favored odds towards the call out prop makes the +1600 odds for a tag team boxing match between brothers much more likely. Both Jake Paul and Logan Paul are masters at marketing and a tag team boxing match would bring the attention they’re looking for.
The boxing match between Jake Paul and Nate Diaz takes place on Saturday with the main event expected around 11 p.m. ET.
In order to provide you with the best independent sports betting news and content LegalSportsBetting.com may receive a commission from partners when you make a purchase through a link on our site.
Zach graduated from Florida State University with a degree in Writing, Editing, and Media. Zach is interested in the legalization aspect of sports betting and enjoys participating in DFS. He has a passion for sports writing and most enjoys writing about football and baseball both professional and collegiate.