- Based on his production with Brock Purdy at quarterback, bettors should take the over on George Kittle’s receiving yards and receptions props at Bovada.
- Kittle has also averaged a touchdown per game with Purdy, yet players at NFL betting sites can get +185 odds on Kittle’s anytime touchdown scorer bets.
PHILADELPHIA – NFL sportsbooks have set George Kittle’s prop betting lines to low versus the Philadelphia Eagles, with the star tight end in a prime position to go over his receptions total and receiving yards prop.
George Kittle Receptions Prop
Legal NFL sportsbooks have set the George Kittle receptions line at just 3.5, with the over a great bet.
Receptions Prop for George Kittle at Bovada
- Over 3.5 Receptions -170
- Under 3.5 Receptions +130
One reason that Kittle’s over for 3.5 receptions is because of how the tight end meshed with Brock Prock this season.
That combination has seen Kittle’s per-game numbers jump up:
- George Kittle without Brock Purdy (10 Games): 5.4 Targets/3.8 Receptions/47 Yards
- George Kittle with Brock Purdy (7 Games): 5.6 Targets/4.1 Receptions/61 Yards
Kittle has gone over 3.5 receptions in every game that Purdy has started this season except for one, making his reception total a great bet with -170 odds.
George Kittle Receiving Prop
Not only did legal sports betting sites set George Kittle’s receptions prop too low, but they also set Kittle’s receiving yards prop way lower than his 61 yards per game average with Purdy under center.
Receiving Yards Prop for George Kittle at Bovada
- Over 46.5 Receiving Yards -115
- Under 46.5 Receiving Yards -115
Kittle has averaged 51.0 yards per game receiving this year, with that number even higher with Brock Purdy (61.0).
With the -115 odds, taking George Kittle’s receiving prop over his receptions prop means players also get better odds.
Betting on George Kittle to Score a Touchdown
The George Kittle prop that has been most affected by Brock Purdy has been his touchdowns:
- George Kittle Touchdowns without Purdy (10 Games): 4 touchdowns
- George Kittle Touchdowns with Purdy (7 Games): 7 touchdowns
With Kittle averaging one touchdown per game with Brock Purdy, taking the famous player from Tight End University to score a touchdown with +185 odds at Bovada is one of the weekend’s best bets.
Are you trailing bets on George Kittle at Bovada?
In order to provide you with the best independent sports betting news and content LegalSportsBetting.com may receive a commission from partners when you make a purchase through a link on our site.
News tags: Bovada | Brock Purdy | George Kittle | NFL | Philadelphia Eagles | San Francisco 49ers
Brett is a passionate sports writer who majored in Sport Management at Florida State University. He combines his knowledge of stats with his understanding of game theory to find the best values when sports betting. Brett enjoys golfing, playing cornhole, and hanging out by the pool when he’s not locked in watching games.