Last updated on: May 2nd, 2023
Legal Stellar Sportsbooks | Best XLM Sports Betting Sites
Founded in 2014, Stellar XLM is one of the most popular cryptos on the market and is safe for funding most legal online sportsbooks. The process of purchasing the cryptocurrency and depositing it into an online sportsbook is quick and efficient, and legal for bettors in all 50 states. When using XLM to fund a sportsbook account, bettors do not also have to be crypto experts, with only a few simple steps before the legal betting can take place.
Legal Sports Betting Sites That Take XLM
It is important for bettors to understand which sportsbooks accept XLM as a deposit and withdrawal method. However, the beauty of cryptocurrency is that even if an online book does not accept Stellar, but they accept Bitcoin, bettors can easily trade the equal value in US dollars of the different cryptocurrencies. If the online book accepts crypto, it will not be difficult to find one that accepts Stellar or any of the other cryptos that are currently available on the market.
|Rank||Sportsbook||Bonus Offer||Play Now|
|1||75% Up To $750 Read Review||Visit Bovada!|
|2||50% New Member Bonus!Read Review||Visit BetOnline!|
|3||50% Up To $1,000 Read Review||Visit MyBookie!|
|4||100% Up To $300Read Review||Visit Xbet!|
|5||50% Up To $1,000 Read Review||Visit SportsBetting!|
As one of the best online sportsbooks in the US, Bovada accepts crypto deposits for funding the legal sportsbook. However, Stellar is not one of the currently accepted cryptos for the sportsbook. If a bettor already has Stellar and wants to take odds for a bet on Bovada, there are still ways to place the action. When purchasing a form of crypto with an exchange platform, bettors can easily trade for a crypto that is accepted by Bovada. The online book currently accepts Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Tether to wager on all of Bovada’s competitive odds.
- Accepts USA Players
- Great Selection of Odds
- Easy Deposit Methods
BetOnline has one of the biggest sections of accepted cryptocurrencies, with Stellar being on the list. The legal sportsbook allows bettors to deposit with Stellar, and place wagers on any sports action within minutes. The currency is known to have one of the fastest processing times and will take two hours maximum to process and be transferred to BetOnline. By accepting cryptos with such quick processing times, the online book makes it easy for bettors to place last-second/live wagers on any desired sporting events.
- Big Bitcoin Bonuses
- Fast Payouts
- Bonuses For New And Returning
- Mobile Betting No Download
- Available In Most States
As one of the most experienced and secure sportsbooks in the US, SportsBetting also has a large selection of available cryptocurrencies that include Stellar. The currency can be used to deposit, withdraw, and accept bonuses for the online sportsbook. The best part about using XLM with SportsBetting revolves around the zero fees that they have around using the currency. Outside crypto wallets/exchange sites typically charge small fees for purchasing any crypto, but BetOnline makes it easy by functioning fee free and focusing on the odds/lines.
- Efficient Site Layout
- Full Mobile Betting Suite
- Available Customer Service
- Trustworthy Banking Options
- Fast Payout Times
Is It Legal To Use A Sportsbook That Accepts Stellar?
All of the online sportsbooks that accept Stellar that are recommended on this page are completely legal and 100% secure. These online betting platforms have been trusted and operated for many years, and offer Stellar deposits to help every bettor have options for depositing funds. Not currently accepted by state-regulated sportsbooks, Stellar XLM is perfect for depositing into any online internationally licensed sportsbooks like BetOnline or SportsBetting.
How To Bet On Sports With Stellar
Using Stellar to deposit into legal sportsbooks makes placing wagers on various sports simple and easily accessible. Between the NFL season, college football, and the NBA, there are always games, events, and future props to bet on, that is all one quick Stellar deposit away. The process only takes a few hours at the longest, to go from buying Stellar for the first time, depositing it into a legal sportsbook, and placing a bet on sports.
- The first step to betting with Stellar is deciding on which exchange platform to use to purchase the cryptocurrency. The recommended sites/apps for the purchase are Binance and Coinbase, but many other platforms sell the currency as well.
- After purchasing the crypto, it will be stored on the app or website that each person has created an account with, and bettors can either send the Stellar directly to a sportsbook, put it in a personal crypto wallet, or let it sit in the exchange site while deciding which legal sportsbook to transfer it to.
- Once deciding which sportsbook to use, a bettor will go to the deposit page of the sportsbook site and generate an address for depositing Stellar. If depositing Stellar with BetOnline, you have to click the altcoins deposit option, enter how much is being deposited, and copy the generated link.
- After obtaining the address from the sportsbook, a bettor will have to go back to where they purchased their Stellar from, or to a wallet they sent it to. There will be a “send” or “transfer” option, and this is where the address that was copied will be pasted.
- After confirming the transfer, BetOnline specifically only takes a maximum of two hours but typically only takes a couple of minutes for the transaction to be finalized.
- As soon as Stellar finishes transferring and is processed, the money will show up in the bankroll of the sportsbook and will be available to wager on any sporting event on the online book.
Benefits Of Betting On Sports With XLM
- No fees on deposits/withdrawals
- Processed within two hours for deposits and 48 hours for payouts
- Secure and trusted US currency
- Big bonuses available
- Most books allow payouts in any offered cryptos
Drawbacks Of Using Stellar To Bet On Sports
- Stellar is not a universally accepted currency
- State-regulated books do not currently accept crypto deposits
- Crypto exchange sites charge small purchase fees
Can I Bet On Super Bowl 58 With Stellar?
Yes, top Super Bowl sportsbooks BetOnline and SportsBetting accept Stellar deposits and payout with XLM. Each sportsbook offers many different ways to bet on the Super Bowl with XLM, with popular bets including betting on the game line, props, and special bets.
XLM Sports Betting Deposit, Withdrawal Limits
Depending on the sportsbook, the weekly amount that is accepted varies for deposits and withdrawals. Legal sportsbooks set their maximum and minimums for each type of payment method that is offered. XLM is one most efficient way to deposit or withdraw, because most online sportsbooks have no fees for depositing or requesting payouts from winning bets.
Deposit Methods For Stellar XLM Sportsbooks
|Sportsbook||Deposit Method||Min Deposit||Max Deposit||Fees|
|Bovada||Bitcoin (Traded With Stellar)||$10||$5,000||None|
Withdrawal Methods For Stellar XLM Sportsbooks
|Sportsbook||Withdrawal Method||Min Withdrawal||Max Withdrawal||Fees|
|Bovada||Bitcoin (Traded With Stellar)||$10||No Limit||None|
Do Sportsbooks Offer Stellar Bonuses?
All of the recommended sportsbooks on this page have special bonuses for cryptocurrencies and these bonuses allow these deposits and other bonuses to be used with Stellar XLM. There are first-time deposit bonuses and reload bonuses for reoccurring bettors of the site. A bettor can accept a first-time deposit bonus from all of the different legal sportsbooks, but should always keep the rollover requirement in the back of their head. Whenever accepting a bonus, the rollover amount must be met before any withdrawals can be requested.
Best Stellar Bonuses
|Sportsbook||Bonus Name||Percentage Match||Bonus Code||Max Bonus|
|Bovada||Bitcoin Sports Welcome Bonus||75%||BTCSWB750||$750|
|BetOnline||1st Time Crypto Bonus||100%||CRYTPO100||$1,000|
|SportsBetting||Crypto Reload Bonus||35%||35CRYPTO||$250|
Other Cryptos That Legal Online Sportsbooks Take
Although Stellar is a trusted crypto that is completely secure for all bettors, other cryptocurrencies are just as secure for sports betting. Not every single online sportsbook accepts Stellar directly, with Bitcoin and Ethereum being the most popular and accepted cryptocurrencies from legal sportsbooks. Other crypto methods can be found below:
Other Cryptos You Can Use At Online Sportsbooks
Is Betting With Stellar Safe?
Betting with Stellar is one safest and most secure methods to bet on sports. The currency was created in 2014, and sportsbooks started to offer it as a deposit method because it’s easy to use and a trustworthy cryptocurrency.
Best XLM Wallets And Exchanges
When obtaining Stellar XLM, bettors will need to choose an exchange site or app and might want to set up a wallet that they can transfer the funds to. However, a wallet is not necessarily needed, because bettors can transfer the money straight into a sportsbook. Personal crypto wallets can be useful when depositing Stellar from a sportsbook, but the funds can still be sent back to the exchange that was used to purchase the crypto in the first place.