- DraftKings AFC Championship odds for team to score first beat out the competition.
- The Buffalo Bills total touchdowns prop is a safer bet at Bovada and MyBookie as opposed to DraftKings and FanDuel.
- Bovada features the best odds for total field goals made in the AFC Championship.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – The AFC Championship features the number one seeded Kansas City Chiefs vs. the number two seeded Buffalo Bills in a rematch of Week 6. While the Chiefs won the first time around, the Bills have looked stronger since then.
With so much on the line, sportsbooks are flooded with game and team props.
However, while some of the NFL betting lines make look familiar from site to site, the odds themselves vary. It would do bettors justice to explore their favorite online sportsbooks before locking in their bet.
AFC Championship First Score Method Odds
- Bovada – Chiefs Touchdown +150
- MyBookie – Chiefs Touchdown +150
- DraftKings – Chiefs Touchdown +160
With Patrick Mahomes being cleared to play after undergoing the NFL’s concussion protocol, sportsbooks are expecting the Chiefs to start hot. Across the three sportsbooks, the Chiefs scoring a touchdown to start the game has the shortest odds.
But, for this betting line DraftKings offers bettors just a little bit more if the Chiefs do in fact get on the scoreboard with a TD first.
It’s worth noting that the last time these two teams faced off, the Bills scored first by way of a field goal. If the game starts out the same, DraftKings still has it’s competitors beat by offering +480 odds for the Bills to score a field goal first while Bovada and MyBookie have +450 odds.
Buffalo Bills Total Touchdown Odds
- Bovada – Over 2.5 (-165)
- MyBookie – Over 2.5 (-165)
- FanDuel – Over 3 (-122)
- DraftKings – Over 3.5 (+145)
While DraftKings had better odds for the first scoring play, they don’t necessarily have the best odds for how many touchdowns the Bills will score. The Bills rank third in the NFL in terms of total touchdowns per game at 3.6.
Because of this, DraftKings and FanDuel have set their lines a bit higher than some other the other online sports betting sites available. While DraftKings have the highest payout for the Over, the likelihood of the Bills scoring four touchdowns instead of 3 touchdowns is slimmer.
For this line, MyBookie and Bovada both provide a safer bet at odds that don’t take too high of a vig.
AFC Championship Odds For Total Field Goals
- Bovada – Over 3.5 (+110)
- BetMGM – Over 3.5 (-110)
The Week 6 matchup between these two AFC juggernauts featured three total field goals, showing that both of these team’s defenses can step up in big moments.
For those who are expecting this to be a close game and come down to the kicking game, Bovada offers much better odds than BetMGM. Harrison Butker and Tyler Bass have been featured in the top five NFL kickers in the league according to Pro Football Network going into the Playoffs.
Both teams are also featured in the top fifteen teams in terms of total made field goals per game. The Bills rank eleventh in the league with 1.7 field goals per game while the Chiefs rank fourteenth with 1.6 made field goals per game.
If the data holds true in the AFC Championship game, betting at Bovada could provide a decent payout.
In order to provide you with the best independent sports betting news and content LegalSportsBetting.com may receive a commission from partners when you make a purchase through a link on our site.
– In his career, Hasan has worked both local and state government positions—including the Attorney General’s Office in Florida. On top of being familiar with the legislative process, he has also been researching and writing on the legality of sports betting across the US. Outside of work you’ll most likely find him producing or playing music, playing sports, or working on creative writing projects. You’ll also catch him at Doak Campbell Stadium cheering on the Noles.