- Jordan Travis’ passing yard prop is set at 247.5 passing yards against the LSU Tigers.
- Florida State Seminole receivers Johnny Wilson and Keon Coleman are projected for 60.5 and 59.5 receiving yards, respectively.
- Running back Trey Benson’s rushing yards prop is set at 63.5 rushing yards for Sunday night.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Player props for the Florida State Seminoles vs the LSU Tigers project Florida State’s high-powered offense to start strong in Week 1.
The legal sports betting props begin with quarterback Jordan Travis, who is projected for 247.5 passing yards.
Jordan Travis Passing Yards Prop
- Over 247.5 Passing Yards -114
- Under 247.5 Passing Yards -114
Travis threw for 260 passing yards in last year’s matchup and went over his projection in seven of 13 starts last season. Florida State had some blowout wins last season that hurt Travis’s numbers, but the talented quarterback had over 247.5 passing yards in seven of 10 games with over 15 passing attempts.
Receiving Props for Travis’s Weapons
Johnny Wilson was Jordan Travis’s favorite target last season, reeling in 43 receptions and 20.9 yards per catch.
Johnny Wilson Receiving Yards Prop
- Over 60.5 Receiving Yards –114
- Under 60.5 Receiving Yards –114
Wilson is expected to play a big role against LSU, as legal Florida sports betting projections list him at 60.5 receiving yards. The 6-foot-7 receiver is coming off an eight reception, 202 receiving yard game in the 2022 Cheez-It Bowl against the Oklahoma Sooners.
Keon Coleman Receiving Yards Prop
- Over 59.5 Receiving Yards -113
- Under 59.5 Receiving Yards -115
Arguably Michigan State’s best player last season is now a Seminole, with legal online sportsbooks projecting Keon Coleman to record 59.5 receiving yards on Sunday night. Coleman went over this number in four of his last six games in 2022.
Trey Benson Rushing Yards Prop
- Over 63.5 Rushing Yards -114
- Under 63.5 Rushing Yards -114
Trey Benson is finally the lead back for the Florida State Seminoles and has great value to go over 63.5 rushing yards against LSU. Benson ran for over 63.5 rushing yards in all nine regular season games with seven or more carries.
Benson went over 100 rushing yards in five of those games and is poised to go over 63.5 rushing yards with -114 odds on Sunday night.
In order to provide you with the best independent sports betting news and content LegalSportsBetting.com may receive a commission from partners when you make a purchase through a link on our site.
Zach graduated from Florida State University with a degree in Writing, Editing, and Media. Zach is interested in the legalization aspect of sports betting and enjoys participating in DFS. He has a passion for sports writing and most enjoys writing about football and baseball both professional and collegiate.