Last updated on: September 1st, 2022
Legal Binance Coin Sportsbooks | BNB Sports Betting Sites
Legal Binance Coin sportsbooks offer many ways to bet on sports. BNB allows bettors to quickly fund their account and request payouts that do not have any attached fees. BNB is a trusted cryptocurrency that can be purchased from an exchange platform and sent directly to a legal sportsbook for wagering on any sports from the NFL to College Football and even smaller scale sports like international surfing.
The cryptocurrency can be purchased just as easily and it can be used for secure deposits and withdrawals for legal books. Bettors do not have to worry about any issues when using Binance Coin, with every legal sportsbook that offers the currency having 24/7 customer service in the slim case that any issues arise.
Is It Legal To Use A Sportsbook That Accepts Binance Coin?
All of the online sportsbooks that offer Binance Coin as a sportsbook payment method are completely legal and licensed outside of the United States. These legal books have the freedom, due to their location, to offer the best and most efficient sports betting experience with BNB.
One of the most popular legal Binance Coin sportsbooks is Bovada, who offers a handful of the biggest cryptocurrencies for transactions. Trading in for another crypto like Bitcoin or Ethereum is the only way to deposit directly into Bovada with Binance Coin. Crypto exchanges will charge a small fee but Bovada does not charge for cryptocurrency deposits. This leaves all of the possible funds for the sportsbook, where there are hundreds of available bet types every day.
- Live Betting
- Big Bonuses
- Easy To Use
- Mobile Betting
- Best Odds
BetOnline ensures that bettors have plenty of funds to wager with their Binance Coin sports betting bonuses. Their first-time crypto bonus has a 100% deposit match that could go all the way up to $1,000. For regular bettors with BetOnline, they offer a 35% bonus on each deposit that has a maximum amount of $350 on the table. This legal sportsbook rewards all users that deposit with BNB and allows the bonuses to be used to wager on all of their sports odds and lines.
- Accepts Binance Coin
- Strong Server Connection
- 10+ Year Track Record
- Huge Assortment Of Odds
- No App Mobile Betting
No matter what state a bettor resides in, they can legally place sports bets with Binance Coin through SportsBetting. This online sportsbook has been trusted since 1998 and has quickly become a sportsbook with the most cryptocurrency options available. They have offered the most popular cryptos like Bitcoin for many years but have recently expanded to smaller scale currencies like BNB, leaving nobody left out of the world of legal sports betting in the US. With all of their cryptos, bettors can receive instant deposits and no fees for funding their sportsbook account.
- Binance Coin Bonuses
- Full Mobile Betting Suite
- Available Customer Service
- Trustworthy Banking Options
- Fast Payout Times
Legal Sports Betting Sites That Take BNB
When looking to use Binance Coin to fund a legal sportsbook account, there are a few options for US sports bettors. These books all offer different deposit and withdrawal limits and crypto bonuses. Bettors can decide which legal book to choose by analyzing and deciphering between the sportsbooks features and unique offers. If a legal online sportsbook does not accept Binance Coin directly but accepts other forms of cryptocurrency, BNB can be traded for other cryptos on the market.
How To Bet On Sports With Binance Coin
As the most efficient method of betting on sports, legal sportsbooks have made the process of betting with Binance Coin simple for all bettors. Even if somebody has never purchased a cryptocurrency before or has crypto already but has never deposited it into a sportsbook account, the entire process only takes a few minutes. However, depending on how things are purchased and transferred, there might be a 24-hour window of waiting for transactions to be fully processed.
- Create an account with a crypto exchange platform that is regulated in the US like Coinbase or Kraken. Purchase any cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or Ethereum. Go to the Binance exchange website, and trade for BNB. There will be small fees for these transactions.
- If one is not already created, sign up for the online sportsbook that accepts Binance Coin like BetOnline or SportsBetting, and click the “deposit” button in the top right of the screen.
- Select “altcoins” as the deposit method and type in the amount that is being transferred over to the sportsbook to fund the account.
- Copy the address that the sportsbook generates, and paste it into the “send or receive” section of the exchange website that holds the acquired BNB. After verifying the request, the BNB transfer should not take more than a couple of minutes to process and be sitting in the sportsbook account.
- As soon as the process concludes, the bettor will have funds in their account and can place wagers on any of the sports betting lines/odds available.
BNB Sports Betting Deposit, Withdrawal Limits
With a few legal sportsbooks offering BNB deposits, there are limits on how much of the currency can be used to find the sportsbook account at one time. If a bettor owns some BNB but wants to deposit with Bovada that does not accept BNB, they can simply trade for a different cryptocurrency for betting purposes.
Not all legal sportsbooks currently have the option for withdrawing directly with Binance Coin but do have many other cryptocurrencies that can be used for quick and secure payouts. Some of these legal sportsbooks might allow BNB withdrawals, depending on the player status of the sportsbook memeber making the request.
Binance Coin Deposits
|Bovada||Bitcoin (traded from BNB)||$10||$5,000||None|
Binance Coin Withdrawals
- Bovada – With this sportsbook not directly offering BNB as a payment option, Bovada members can request a payout with the crypto that they deposited with in the first place. Using Bitcoin as an example, Bovada offers $10 minimum withdrawals and no limit for the maximum. There are also no fees for depositing with any cryptocurrencies.
- BetOnline – This legal book does offer BNB deposits but does not advertise the option of being paid out in Binance Coin. However, they do allow BNB bettors to request a withdrawal in the form of any of their offered cryptos. Using Ethereum as an example, BetOnline offers a $50 minimum and $100,000 maximum for payouts and does not charge any fees for the transaction.
- SportsBetting – This sportsbook also does not advertise withdrawing with BNB, but does offer it for deposits. Just like BetOnline, the legal book offers bettors the option of getting paid out with any of their offered cryptos. If a SportsBetting user wanted to request a payout and
Do Sportsbooks Offer Binance Coin Bonuses?
For new and experienced users of legal BNB sportsbooks, they offer bonuses that can be redeemed with Binance Coin deposits. The different bonuses have their own deposit requirements, and rollovers attached. These online sportsbook bonus codes are ideal for bettors that want to consistently keep their legal sportsbook bankroll funded.
Benefits Of Betting On Sports With BNB
- No sportsbook fees for deposits/withdrawals
- 24–48-hour processing time for all transactions
- All transactions are secure and trusted
- Big crypto bonuses are available
- Low minimums and high maximums for deposits/withdrawals
- Many legal books offer other cryptos as payouts
Drawbacks Of Using Binance Coin To Bet On Sports
- All bettors need an account with a crypto exchange
- Not all legal books accept BNB deposits
- Sportsbooks typically do not offer direct BNB payouts
Other Cryptos That Legal Online Sportsbooks Take
While there are legal sportsbooks that accept Binance Coin, there are other cryptos that are more widely accepted by sportsbooks and can be used to fund an account and request payouts. If a legal sportsbook member wanted to place a specific wager with a sportsbook that does not accept BNB, the coin can be traded instantly. Other crypto options for legal sportsbooks are:
Is Betting With Binance Coin Safe?
Betting with BNB is completely safe for all US bettors. The cryptocurrency is run off of a secure blockchain, that was designed for safe transactions that do not include any banks or third parties. The legal sportsbooks that accept this payment are also safe and secure, with years of trust built with the US sports betting community.
Best BNB Wallets And Exchanges
When looking for the best place to purchase Binance Coin, the best quality to look for is a website or app that is regulated in the US. All of these platforms will charge small fees for purchases, but they differ in the crypto options that they offer. Some of them only allow purchases, while others act as a wallet and trading destination.