Last updated on: September 2nd, 2022
Legal USD Coin Sportsbooks | Best USD Sports Betting Sites
USD Coin(USDC) has proven to not only be one of the top stablecoins on the market but one of the best overall cryptocurrencies to use at legal USD Coin sportsbooks. Founded in 2018, USD Coin was created by Centre and Coinbase, with the peer-to-peer platform and cryptocurrency exchange joining forces to create an option that now has one of the ten highest market caps in the world. As such, the top legal sports betting sites take USD Coin as deposits and withdrawals.
Legal Sports Betting Takes That Take USD
The best legal sports betting site that offers USD Coin as a deposit and withdrawal method is simple. Through our research, the sports betting site available for USD Coin that is legal, offers great odds, and has a history of paying out is Bovada.
Is It Legal To Use A Sportsbook That Accepts USD Coin?
Yes, it is legal to use sportsbooks that accept USD Coin. The sportsbooks that accept USD Coin are governed internationally, meaning they are free to operate as a business over the internet through the free trade agreement. Individual states that have not yet legalized sports betting have no authority to shut down sportsbooks that are licensed within their own country.
- $5,000 Max Deposit
- Easy To Use
- Instant Deposits
- No Fees
- Bigger Bonuses
How To Bet On Sports With USD Coin
Buying and then transferring USD Coin into sports betting account is an incredibly easy endeavor that often sounds more complicated than it truly is. Users begin by creating a sports betting account and a separate cryptocurrency exchange account. The USD Coin can be bought in the cryptocurrency exchange with sportsbook deposit methods such as debit and credit cards or even with direct bank account information. After that, users must copy the sportsbook’s wallet information, which can be found in URL form after clicking on the USD Coin depositing option. Once copied, go back to the exchange, click “send”, and paste the destination. After entering the desired amount to transfer, users should be able to place their bets within minutes.
Legal USD Sports Betting Deposits And Withdrawal Limits
The main benefit of using USD Coin at legal sportsbooks is because of their transactional features. Using USD Coin gives players the largest range of depositing and withdrawing from online sportsbooks, while also maintaining the top-of-the-line speed that makes all cryptocurrencies stand out.
- USD Coin Depositing Range At Bovada: $50 Minimum, $5,000 Maximum, with no fees while still getting completed within two hours.
- USD Coin Withdrawal Range At Bovada: $50 Minimum, No Maximum, no fees, with funds reaching the player within 48 hours.
Do Sportsbooks Offer USD Coin Bonuses?
Similar to depositing and withdrawing, USD Coin users get better bonuses than any other non-cryptocurrency transactional method. Bonuses may change depending on the legal sports betting site, but sites usually will offer at least an initial deposit bonus. Other reload bonuses may be available by site, but top options such as Bovada offer large initial bonuses, and as such are unable toguaranteee re-up bonuses
- Bovada: Cryptocurrency Welcome Bonus, 75% Deposit Match, Maximum Bonus: $750, 5X Rollover
Benefits Of Betting On Sports With USD Coin
There are many benefits of using USD Coin to bet on sports. Outside of the previously mentioned advantages of free deposits/withdrawals with the highest limits, many other advantages exist as well:
- Safety: USD Coins operate on the Ethereum network, which is considered the safest way to deposit. Transactions are encrypted, meaning no information is ever at risk.
- Stability: One of the main drawbacks of USD Coin is that it’s price really doesn’t fluctuate at all. It may change a little bit, but it almost always reverts right away back to one dollar. That means it almost acts as a normal credit or debit card purchase and can be bought as a one-to-one exchange with normal United States currency.
- Speed: Compared to other depositing options, USD Coin is incredibly fast. Legal USD Coin sportsbooks frequently will state that deposits take two hours, but that is the maximum. Bovada for example rarely needs more than 15 minutes to process USD Coin deposits and have the funds read in the account.
Drawbacks Of Using USD Coin To Bet On Sports
The only real drawback of using USD Coin to bet on sports online is that it is not offered everywhere. USD Coin may be growing in popularity and is available at many different legal sports betting sites, but compared to other cryptocurrencies, the options are somewhat limited. For those that have USD Coin and want to join a legal sportsbook that does not accept USD, they can sell their USD for an accepted crypto and use instead. The most common betting alternatives for USD Coin include:
Is Betting With USD Coin Safe?
Yes, USD Coin can be safely used to bet on sports from states with legal sports betting. USD Coin can be used at internationally regulated books that operate legally within their home country’s jurisdiction.
Best USD Coin Wallets And Exchanges
Purchasing and storing USD Coin is extremely easy when using the right exchanges and wallets. The options that we recommend are Coinbase, Crypto.com, and FTX.