- Travis Kelce has been the focal point of the Kansas City Chief’s red zone offense, yet players still get +400 odds on the tight end to be the team’s first touchdown scorer.
- With Ja’Marr Chase back, betting on Joe Burrow to complete a pass of at least 39 yards may be the safest bet in the entire NFL this weekend.
CINCINNATI – In what is likely the game of the week in the NFL, the Cincinnati Bengals are a two-point home underdog against Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Cincinnati Bengals vs Kansas City Chiefs Odds
|Kansas City Chiefs||-2.0 (-110)||-135||O53.0 (-110)|
|Cincinnati Bengals||+2.0 (-110)||+115||U53.0 (-110)|
Bovada is offering some particularly profitable bets on this AFC Championship rematch, specifically by way of prop bet.
Best Kansas City Chiefs Prop Bet this Weekend
There are a lot of very good players on the Kansas City Chiefs offense, but legal NFL sportsbooks have seemingly devalued Travis Kelce’s role.
That devaluation can be seen specifically when looking at the odds to score the first touchdown for the Chiefs.
Kansas City Chiefs First Touchdown Scorer Prop
- Travis Kelce +400
- Isiah Pacheco +500
- JuJu Smith-Schuster +700
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling +800
- Kadarius Toney +800
- Jerick McKinnon +1100
- Justin Watson +1100
- Skyy Moore +1600
- Patrick Mahomes +1600
- Ronald Jones II +1600
- Noah Gray +2000
- Jody Fortson +2800
Getting Travis Kelce at 4-1 pricing to score the Chief’s first touchdown is an excellent bet at legal sportsbooks for many reasons:
- Travis Kelce has been the Chief’s first touchdown scorer in six of their 11 games this year, including their last two games.
- Kelce has accounted for nearly one-third of all offensive touchdowns for the Chiefs this season (12/39).
Entering Sunday’s game, Kelce has scored five of Kansas City’s last six touchdowns.
Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes have a dominant connection in the red zone, and the ability to get +400 odds on them to get the game going for the Chiefs is an excellent value.
Best Cincinnati Bengals Prop Bet this Weekend
With Ja’Marr Chase likely back in the fold it may be popular for players to go right to him when looking at Cincinnati Bengals prop bets.
Since he is coming off the injury, it may be better to pivot to a Joe Burrow prop that could still involve Chase.
The Burrow prop that poses the most value is on the over for his longest completion.
Joe Burrow Prop Bet – Longest Completion
- Over 38.5 Yards -120
- Under 38.5 Yards -110
A lot of anticipation heading into this matchup has been around Joe Burrow’s 2-0 record against Patrick Mahomes.
When going through both game logs it is clear that Burrow has beaten the MVP favorite by airing the ball out for long gains.
Joe Burrow has thrown at least two passes of 39+ yards in each game:
- 2021 Season Week 17: 72-Yard completion to Ja’Marr Chase
- 2021 Season Week 17: 69-Yard completion to Ja’Marr Chase
- 2021 Season Week 17: 39-Yard completion to Tee Higgins
- 2021 AFC Championship: 41-Yard completion to Samaje Perine
- 2021 AFC Championship: 44-Yard completion to Tee Higgins
Clearly, Ja’Marr Chase’s return helps the Bengals quarterback go over 38.5 yards on at least one completion on Sunday, with the bet on Joe Burrow to complete a pass of at least 39 yards one of the safest of the whole weekend.
Are you trailing or fading prop bets on Joe Burrow and Travis Kelce?
In order to provide you with the best independent sports betting news and content LegalSportsBetting.com may receive a commission from partners when you make a purchase through a link on our site.
News tags: Bovada | Cincinnati Bengals | Ja’Marr Chase | Joe Burrow | Kansas City Chiefs | NFL | Patrick Mahomes | Samaje Perine | Tee Higgins | Travis Kelce
Brett is a passionate sports writer who majored in Sport Management at Florida State University. He combines his knowledge of stats with his understanding of game theory to find the best values when sports betting. Brett enjoys golfing, playing cornhole, and hanging out by the pool when he’s not locked in watching games.