- Ivanka Trump has +2000 odds to become the president in 2024.
- Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, the former senior advisor to First Lady Melania Trump, claimed that Donald Trump is prepping Ivanka for a 2024 presidential run.
- A poll created by Axios shows that only 16% of voters said they would consider voting for Ivanka if she was on the Republican ticket in 2024.
WASHINGTON – While the Trump administration is still in the midst of fighting the 2020 Presidential Election results, it appears that their cases are losing the legal battle. However, this may not be the last time that the Trump name is associated with the presidency as Ivanka Trump might make her case in 2024.
According to Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, the former senior advisor to the First Lady Melania Trump, Donald Trump Sr. is already in the process of grooming his daughter for a 2024 run.
“The fact that he’s literally getting Ivanka ready to become a President and already putting that in people’s minds is just insane,” said Wolkoff in an interview with Australia’s 60 minutes.
But, what are the current odds for Ivanka Trump to follow in her father’s footsteps and become POTUS?
2024 Us Presidential Election Odds
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez +300
- Joe Biden +100
- Kamala Harris +350
- Elizabeth Warren +800
- Bernie Sanders +1000
- Michelle Obama +1000
- Andrew Cuomo +1200
- Ted Cruz +1200
- Josh Hawley +1200
- Tom Cotton +1500
- Pete Buttigieg +1500
- Michael Bennet +2000
- Cory Booker +2000
- Ivanka Trump +2000
- Mike Bloomberg +3000
- Kanye West +5000
- Mark Cuban +5000
- Elon Musk +7500
As political bettors can see, Ivanka is currently a longshot to win the 2024 Presidential Election and for good reason.
In 2019, Axios conducted a survey and found only 16% of eligible voters would consider voting for Ivanka Trump if she was on the Republican Ticket in the 2024 presidential election.
In that same poll, Vice President Mike Pence garnered the highest percentage of responses at 40%.
But, there could still be merit in putting action on Ivanka. She is currently the Senior Advisor to President Donald Trump Sr. and is often seen headlining Republican rallies. Her name alone carries a bigger brand recognition than most of the other candidates on the board.
“If Donald had to pick between, you know, branding Ivanka or branding Melania, well, he’s already shown us who he’s branded, right?” said Wolkoff.
With an endorsement and the financial backing of Donald Trump Sr., it is not impossible for Ivanka to make a strong push in the 2024 election. Legal sports betting sites will continue to keep her name on the odds board for these reasons alone.
– In his career, Hasan has worked both local and state government positions—including the Attorney General’s Office in Florida. On top of being familiar with the legislative process, he has also been researching and writing on the legality of sports betting across the US. Outside of work you’ll most likely find him producing or playing music, playing sports, or working on creative writing projects. You’ll also catch him at Doak Campbell Stadium cheering on the Noles.