- Bovada is offering many special betting odds on the National Championship Game between TCU and Georgia.
- The popular CFB Playoff sportsbook is offering a trio of bets on Daijun Edwards, Kenny McIntosh, and Stetson Bennett that all may pay off.
INGLEWOOD, Calif. – With the College Football National Championship kicking off tonight, Bovada is offering players many different National Championship betting odds.
Outside of the standard betting odds on the Georgia Bulldogs versus the TCU Horned Frogs, players can place special wagers at the popular College Football betting site.
National Championship Betting Odds – Georgia vs TCU
|TCU||+13.5 (-110)||+335||O 62.5 (-110)|
|Georgia||-13.0 (-110)||-450||U 62.5 (-110)|
Special Bets on Georgia
Bovada offers hundreds of different unique special bets on both teams, but one style of bet appears to be particularly profitable when focusing on the reigning National Champion Georgia Bulldogs.
Best Georgia Bulldog Bets for the National Championship
- Daijun Edwards, Kenny McIntosh & Stetson Bennett 200+ Rushing Yards Combined +500
- Daijun Edwards, Kenny McIntosh & Stetson Bennett 200+ Rush Yards & 2+ TD Scored Combined +575
- Daijun Edwards, Kenny McIntosh & Stetson Bennett 200+ Rush Yards & 3+ TD Scored Combined +750
Daijun Edwards, Kenny McIntosh, and Stetson Bennett are the three most likely ball carriers versus TCU tonight, with their win over Ohio State dictating that:
Rushing Attempts and Yards Against Ohio State
- Daijun Edwards: 8 Attempts for 58 Yards
- Stetson Bennett: 7 Attempts for -18 Yards
- Kenny McIntosh: 5 Attempts for 70 Yards
- All others: 4 Attempts for 27 Yards
The combination of quarterback Bennett plus the duo of McIntosh and Edwards dominated touches out of the backfield (83.3%), with other trends suggesting that betting on a large rushing output may hit at legal sports betting sites.
Rushing Defense Trends for TCU Defense
- TCU has given up at least 200+ yards on the ground in two of their past four games, giving up an average of 195.5 rush yards per game over that stretch.
- In 14 games this season, TCU has allowed at least two rushing touchdowns eight times. TCU has allowed at least two touchdowns in three of their past four.
- TCU has given up three touchdowns rushing in two of their last four games.
Rushing Offense Trends for Georgia
- Georgia has rushed for at least 200 yards in half of their games this season (7/14), scoring two or more touchdowns in all those games except one.
- The Bulldogs have scored at least two rushing touchdowns in 12 of 14 games this season, including their past three games.
With Georgia a near two-touchdown favorite, the expected game script suggests that the Bulldogs will run the ball a lot and likely surpass 200 yards between the three of Daijun Edwards, Stetson Bennett, and Kenny McIntosh and pay bettors off with a minimum of 5-1 odds.
Getting even longer odds when including touchdowns, betting on the trio of Daijun Edwards, Stetson Bennett, and Kenny McIntosh to dominate via Bovada’s special bets may be the best bet for the National Championship Game.
Are you trails bets on a dominant performance out of Georgia’s backfield against TCU?
In order to provide you with the best independent sports betting news and content LegalSportsBetting.com may receive a commission from partners when you make a purchase through a link on our site.
Brett is a passionate sports writer who majored in Sport Management at Florida State University. He combines his knowledge of stats with his understanding of game theory to find the best values when sports betting. Brett enjoys golfing, playing cornhole, and hanging out by the pool when he’s not locked in watching games.